5Toubun no Hanayome

Contributor
I'm going down with this ship till the last second, even though I know it has a giant gaping hole in it

Contributor
This week's issue includes a 5toubun no Hanayome cover and colour spread, AND an illustration for Bakemonogatari by the Haruba.
Make sure you wait for the right release

Damn it, I can just feel in my gut that this ship isn't going to sail even though I'm aboard. This is getting borderline gaslightning.

So Anyone have a theory about who is that guy? haha and why the kid (seems like itsuki) go with him(maybe not him)?

So are we going to get nearly the same backstory Koyomi Araragi and Sodachi Oikura have? Yknow, minus the depth and darker undertones.

That's what it sounds like to me. I wonder what year of high school they're in? First year? Second? I'm pretty sure it wasn't third.

By context they are in the second year. He mentioned that it would take around 1.5 years to graduate and that was around August. So if this is 5.5 years after that they should be recent college graduates given a 4 year course.

It said on the first page in chapter 1 that it was his second year of High School.

It's not that I particularly hate first girl, but they are never bestgirl so just for once I would like an ending that doesn't involve her.

Gimme Miku ending or harem ending pls.

Oh god please don't, this seems to be going the first girl route like always, I'm sure most of us are rooting for either Miku, Ichika or Harem so author better not disappoint.

I Prefer the Mc choose 1 of them, specially Nino. I had enough with manga where the MC dont have guts to choose 1 of the Heroine.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I'm not really fond of a harem ends.
But, for this series, I approved it. Because all the girls are very likeable to me.

When did Uesugi get Raiha's charm back from when he (as Kintaro) gave it to Nino?

@Vergift
That's why you won't get harem ending :p Honestly i cannot fathom this, it's not like polyamory is something incomprehensible or impossible to see, there are people who practice it, maybe not as many as there are monogamy practicioners (so pretty much majority of earth). So why can't the authors take the chance and make the leap, it's not like it can get worse, right?

Users who are viewing this thread