5Toubun no Hanayome

Contributor
Like all rom-coms, i will wait the end before i consider buying it.
I will never again buy a romcom before it's completed, yo avoid a deception.

I hope it will get a good ending.

I’m calling it now:
They are all gonna cut their hair in the same way, so none of us will be able to tell which one is which, so we won’t know who won.

The author is gonna use the same trick on us he used on MC.

Aggregator gang
@subliminal: Same amount as the other girls, by the looks of the covers. 1st one had all 5, then the next have had each one in a cute pose. Now we're seeing each one in their wedding dresses. Safe to say we're approaching the finish line unless there's a 12th volume to finish it off with all 5 on the cover again.

Contributor
@TwilightFaze
You're not reading what I wrote correctly, it has nothing to do with volume covers, that image is loaded in the source code by every single page of this site.
Right click any page of the site and select view source then search with ctrl-f for images/misc/miku.jpg

@EOTFOFYL

Well it's been said the manga will not end before end of year... roughly 16 weeks... 16 chapters for the rest of year... so we are looking at least two more volumes.

@Dannytran The ending is already known since book 1. He marries ->one<- of the girls and he always talk in singular when we see future scenes.

His bride is Yotsuba, Ayane Sakura already hinted it but nobody paid attention.
He already made up his mind since the two of met when they are young.
And he's just friendly with the quints, he didn't even showed attraction to anyone.

@subliminal Miku is on the right side panel that appears when you swipe left on mobile. That's why she's loaded everywhere. It's already been said here a bunch of time but I think even more people should know.

Not trying to cause any drama, but what group dose the better translation?

I want to read this series because I saw the Anime a while ago and want to read what happens next, but I don't want to read a crappy TL (a bad Team will leave a bad taste in my mouth & kick my Editor OCD into overdrive, while a good Team will let me read through with little to no worries)

Volume 11
9784065163351_obi_w.jpg

Group Leader
Lmao, another contender
childhood friend it seems
will join fuu's bowl. I thought author will limit it to 5 only but turn out he added one more smh.

Users who are viewing this thread