5Toubun no Hanayome

Dex-chan lover
Well ladies and gentlemen. It's been a wild ride but we all know who won in the end. I'll never forget the fuu-bowl.

Does anyone know what the rating was before he picked yotsuba? Im curious to see how far its gone down lol

How to kill your successful manga; a tutorial by Negi Haruba. Hopefully he ends his next project with less hamfisted lazy writing and doesnt forget a character

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't matter who wins cause they can just dress up as each other and bang Fuutarou

I´ll just go and say that i appreciate Negi giving a lot of depth to each sister.
The story may not be written in your best interest but it at least had an arguably decent conclusion.
We were given the chance to explore each side and no matter who he picked there will be people upset that he didn't pick this one or that one
There would still be people upset if they went the harem route too so either way you can't win them all :/

Wholesome af. I was honestly rejoicing even though
Youtsuba wasn't my original ship...

Aggregator gang
@ReaderOfKengan: That's just proof not to rely on the rating system to determine if you will like a manga or not. People rate it using their own prejudices or jaded thinking most of the time, making them skewed. A high rating doesn't mean you may also like it and a low rating might mean it's an addictive manga to you.

Contributor
@vanrald08
When the 1st girl to be introduced to become the minor heroine of this series...

Honestly i don't mind at all.
For me, it's much better to see Itsuki
as a friend for Fuutarou until the end , and not as the obvious endgirl since the first chapter, with the others girls being mostly just fillers
like a LOT of very bad harems manga.

This is probably one of the rare harem manga i will get once it's released in France (so, next month), i usually wait the end before buying a rom-com to avoid deceptions and money lost.

Im enjoying myself reading some of those salty comments and i just laught of how mad they are in neji,🤣

Users who are viewing this thread