Dex-chan lover
I find it odd that they have a problem with "daddy" when she said it at the end of the last chapter. Maybe a spur of the moment thing? Maybe a mistake by the translator and/or the author?

Maybe she just really likes calling him "Daddy".

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion In 3.5 she said "Daddy" unconsciously, and Douglas thought he heard wrong, so he was going to ask her again what she said, but then they got in the way

Dex-chan lover
Please no Usagi Drop development

I also want unrelated loli call me daddy

Like I said before, she's too old to imprint him as father. I heard we (normally) not attracted to siblings is because we just got used to of their pheromones for long time staying together.

Fed-Kun's army
Did I heard Usagi Drop development? Feels bad it seems like this is not the case ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Daughteru acquired! One of my favorite tropes recently and pretty hard to mess up. I guess moe is moe.
Edit: It sounds like Usagi Drop traumatized y'all. I don't get those vibes at all. This is just wholesome dad and daughter stuff.

I can't say I disagree with the subjugation party there. Unless you're some kind of...overpowered fantasy MC, it'd be stupid and reckless to bring a defenseless little girl with you to fight a dragon. I'd be angry at a guy for endangering a precious child too.
But at the end of the day, he IS overpowered and his food smells delicious, so...

I'm...not sure how to feel about that adventurer system. Something about the guild dealing in private, relatively low-danger quests feels wrong. Or rather, maybe it's the fact that unlicensed adventurers can take on even harder quests? Does that mean the guild is a private for-profit organization and not government subsidized like most settings?
I can't put my issue into words.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/604765/6

(Last Panel)
Look at ma teeth MC!! They are fabulous!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda had that little urge to call 911 on that daddy scene huh... Sadly I don't really see this appeal on the 'daddy' trope but at least it's not a romantic thing, I hope... Still cool I guess???

At daddy scene, some people from "Fancy Balloons Institute" came by... it was such a coincidence. They asked if I knew the author & stuff. So I just said I'm only reading because I wonder how they will end up. They slowly nodded their heads unconvinced, and left. Interesting experience.

Users who are viewing this thread