Dex-chan lover
This series has always been about peculiar people. Many of the characters were presented with brief descriptions of their peculiarities long before they became active in the plot line; and the audience was explicitly told that this school was shot-through with unusual people. Moreover, this series has always been about understanding and thence kindness.

Still, there are comments here complaining about the number of peculiar characters, and lots of comments that are grossly unkind reactions to those characters.

Double-page supporter
^ LITERALLY LMAO people keep complaining like they forgot what the entire premise of this story is - komi learning to communicate with all different kinds of people and making 100 friends with the weird ass kids in her school lol

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 lmao of course i know this isn't a harem manga. Komi/Tadano harem is obviously is referring to their close friends not an actual harem. I myself never complained about Komi being the MC so i dunno where you get that lol.

@SunJeong "the progress she did make was being able to answer phone calls quicker and being able to talk to SOME people via phone." she's done a lot more progress than what you just stated, like the time rei (the little girl) stayed with her fo a few weeks arc, making friends with manbagi, etc. not much words were uttered from komi-san's mouth but progress was made because she reached out to these people, few words, more action, it's still the same communication, though maybe you forgot idk. \_( ' - ' )_/

also tadano has been helping komi, just not the obvious "komi-san, practice saying this!" or "komi-san, repeat after me!" no, he's being by her side, so that if she's unsure she can look back at tadano and all the new friends she made to motivate or ensure her that eveything's gonna be okay.

Double-page supporter
I like her character design. She looks like Kaoru from Amagami SS but with glasses.

Is everyone just going to straight up ignore the "Baba Kingyo" who literally has FINS growing out of her head?!

Dex-chan lover
For those who think it's first appearance of HD-neko-Komi:
Ch. 70 p. 11

Dex-chan lover
I can understand being a germaphobe or perfectionist, but the bigger problem here is showing no interest in other people at all.

...So yeah, another communication disorder.

Users who are viewing this thread