Double-page supporter
The drop in translation quality is depressing me. -.-
@LeviatanFansub

Do you need proofreaders? A couple of the verbs have not been conjugated correctly and in the line where you said "retaining public safety", I think you mean to say "maintaining public safety".

Dex-chan lover
Where are the other students though? There should be around 1000 of this people considering it’s not just havron who send their students the magic tower plus other kingdoms should have sent some people.

Unless they based the amount of people to be sent on how hard the shadow world is so maybe there should at min 100 people in the shadow world

Aggregator gang
@greatninja3
if I remember correctly, I think the whole thing about the shadow worlds is that, while the exact size may vary, they are basically entire literal WORLDS, whether said worlds are merely illusory or actual alternate realities crossing near is less clear but there's lots of crap that happens and if one is not cleared fast enough it corrupts their reality at the connection point...anyways, if it's supposed to be a whole world they have to "fix" via quests, even if there is ~1000 people in there, it'd be weirder if they were all together, and in turn it's probably because Desir and co entered as a team they ended up in the same area working directly overlapping questlines

@suzubelle
Then you read the wrong spoilers. The story ain't even over, and the guy who dropped the spoilers said adjest is more likely to win. https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/a-returners-magic-should-be-special.78664/

Damn, Adjust winning points here :)
Nice chapter with our favourite ice queen, I guest little miss tsundere is coming back next week?

Dex-chan lover
Oh Adjust, you are killing the poor man with more charms than he ever had previously.

@greatninja3 There are multiple shadow worlds. The one MC and his crew entered was one that required 4 people to enter. So there is a tons of people participating but they are all in different Shadow worlds of various participant sizes.

Double-page supporter
Wait, so food isn't a problem? So what the hell was with the first half? They made it seem like food was a major issue. Especially considering even moving the reserves to a new location during an invasion is considered a capital offense. So crime isn't the problem and food isn't the problem.
The things we do know are:
- There's a murderer in the capital who kidnaps, skins and eats people (allegedly)
- The capital has an extremely high tax rate
- People are fleeing the capital and heading to the North where the Esteban conflict was occurring.
- Anyone who commits a crime in the North gets sent back to the capital
- Also there are blatantly bigoted people in the military who hate vagrants and blame them for non-existent problems such as food and crime.

I'm not sure how all of this ties together. The simplest way to stop the vagrants is to find out why the taxes are so high in the capital.
Are they specifically driving people away so that they can kidnap certain people during the confusion of the migration and use the skin eater as a coverup story?
Or perhaps they want to drive all of the refugees to the Northern lords lands to deplete his food stores. Basically block the vagrants from going anywhere but the North lands until the North lands can no longer sustain the amount of people being housed in the area, then siege the city while it's in a state of chaos?

The problem with the first one is that you can't be certain that the person who want to abduct will leave due to high taxes making it very inefficient.
The problem with the second one is if you don't know how long it would take to starve off the North, you might deplete your tax base to the point where you can't muster an army to take control of the chaos.

Fed-Kun's army
yup, you forgot about your last teammate...
all this arc you forgot about Romantica...

Double-page supporter
Adjest has discovered girl power, tremble in fear Desir!

Users who are viewing this thread