Double-page supporter
@degenerateafro one possibility is fake tax collector join in and do the tax medieval time got often that and murder to cover that extorsion...

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro I think there are two solutions that could be why there's no progress. One is that, while food and crime have been taken care of, the vagrants still have no jobs and there is still prejudice against them, so they're not fully stable so the quest didn't clear. The other idea is the quest isn't actually 'help the vagrants' but rather something like "stop the upcoming revolt centered around the vagrants" and so since they have only been bettering things for vagrants and not calming the people who are going to start the revolt (looks like the Lieutenant might be one) the quest hasn't progressed.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is getting very boring, where the f are dragons, monsters and swords+magic battles we expected from the start?!?!

Dex-chan lover
I get that solving problems of the shadow world means witnessing problems of the past and learning what should've been done instead which is an interesting concept, but the fact that it's an illusory world where nothing is real means I could give two shits about these war plans and city planning stuff.

Anybody else a little bored with this illusionary world? I still like the manga, but this arc is really dragging.

Dex-chan lover
i fucking came with that damn smirk of her
60292952_420078431905597_3441652659738640384_n.png

I get that solving problems of the shadow world means witnessing problems of the past and learning what should've been done instead which is an interesting concept, but the fact that it's an illusory world where nothing is real means I could give two shits about these war plans and city planning stuff.

@twinklecake

I wholeheartedly agree. Everything since the second half of chapter 53 was basically just the characters playing a very realistic video game. The only progress is that Desir´s companions get some battle experience. Oh, and there are these gloves Desir is probably going to get at the end of it that he needs to enhance his powers for the battles to come.

By the way: Am I the only one wondering what all the noble jerks from the alpha class are currently doing? As we have seen, the shadow worlds requieres everyone to assume the identity of someone (Pram is a soldier, Romantica a guild master...). How are the noble assholes who look down on everyone else supposed to do that?

And how exactly does this whole identity-thing work? For example, Desir found himself in a kitchen and the chef insteadly treated him like an employee. Did Desir "replace" the original person or is the shadow world altered to have a few extra people?

Dex-chan lover
With Adjest going such offensively I now demand Pram vs Adjest fight for the Desirs waifu position!
Waifu Games!
May the flags be forever in your favour!

Dex-chan lover
lul, while theyre playing boyfriend and girlfriend they forgot Romantica

I still wonder what's his relationship with that princess looking woman in chapter 1

Users who are viewing this thread