Dex-chan lover
@Tanterei But which person will be in which compromising pose caused by the spinner tampering in both of those pairings? Will he get two face fulls of lady, or will one or both of them get close encounters with his wayward son?

Dex-chan lover
lol-is-u-ded-32462705.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that there are only two beings who could survive that.

Shousuke and Hitomi

Dex-chan lover
This is really a chapter for everyone. People who like Yamai (like me) are happy to see her amusingly creepy antics again, people who hate Yamai are happy that she's dead.

Dex-chan lover
I hate Yamai as well,
But you know,
It's payment for author being japanese.
They have these themes all the time: yandere violence/sexual harassment, crossdressing, homosexual vibes (I am homophobe) etc.
They're of completely different culture. If you want to enjoy their works, you have to get on with their quirks.
Think of it as of payment.
Clench your teeth and deal with it

You know Paris, France? In English, they pronounce it “Paris,” but everyone else pronounces it without the “s” sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone it the English way, “Venice.” Like The Merchant of Venice and Death in Venice . . . Why though?! Why isn’t the title Death in Venezia?! Are you friggin’ mocking me?! It takes place in Italy so use the Italian word, damn it! That shit pisses me off! Bunch of dumbasses!

Users who are viewing this thread