Ahhhhhhhhhhh next please the cliffhanger is killing me😭
Thañks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
yeah nothings changed with the regular group and considering the amount of people that are hating this i don't think anyones viewing this as a replacement

not even me

I don't know why people would hate this. you very clearly prefaced this as practice, not a replacement. if someone doesn't wanna read a practice chapter, all they have to do is turn to page one and see "oh this is gonna be a rough one, not an actual release, I'll hold off on reading then". they'll get another notice when an actual release comes out anyway. you did what you should have.

every translator's gotta start somewhere.

and for people wondering why someone should bother uploading a practice run, ever heard of portfolios? public rough drafts can lead to recruitment and training.

keep practicing m8, only way to improve

trust me YOU don't have to read this if YOU are just going to complain, who are YOU anyways?
YOU have been warned on the first page, don't be a spoiled baby
Thanks for translating, at least this is read-able !

@Babiapalah stop with the you's :(

Thanks for translating.. a kind of bad release but ill take it if i have to wait a month for a good one..no offence to Uxtef's Translations

the translation was decent tho

Fed-Kun's army
@imAnoob My thought exactly the translation was pretty good but I must say that it is still rough in all the other aspect.

thank you for the translation
ps: i dont mind about grammar as long i understand what happen

just want to say thank you for the chapter, the translation is pretty good IMO.

keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the translation.
Just ignore the haters.
You already warned them at the first page, if they don't like it they can just don't read it.
Keep up the good work.

Thank you for this!! I can read it totally fine! : D

edit: also idk why people complain "why is there no redrawing" when this is free, understandable and also not something we're technically supposed to even be able to read lol

For a rushed and first time translation from a non english speaker.....is almost excelente. Great work!

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna read but thanks for the work anyway, at least you warned others first.

Users who are viewing this thread