Dex-chan lover
Hum this brothel got a kid employee gardenag? Or they got loli in the brothel?
*suspicious stare*

Aggregator gang
I first thought, that they also had child prostitutes, but after that one woman mentioned her kids and patting the head of one, I guess they are only their kids and not there for servicing patrons.

Thanks for translating.

she's gonna say its her fault that he didnt help them

Dex-chan lover
@Thefiller

Probably either as staff (not prostitutes) or maybe a child of a prostitute or maybe taken in from the streets and in training to become a prostitute

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but agree with the father, if I was a father I wouldn't wan't my kids even close by a brothel. Also their just random strangers why must he have to help them every time just because his daughter is being a spoiled crybaby.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller Usually because the male ejaculates into the female vagina, fertilizing an egg. Once fertilized it takes about 9 months for the female to come to term and give birth, where the baby comes out head first. Babies need to stay with their mothers to feed off of their breast milk until they are capable of digesting soft to hard foods. Once grown as children the parent keeps them close and safe from harm just like when they are babies, children tend to stay with their parents until they reach adulthood.

This is a miraculous thing called sex that is widely practiced in places called a Brothel such as this one.

Dex-chan lover
NO!!! Don't Ravi! He's not going to bodyguard on their terms, his terms are the best. Plus, can't save everyone, Ravi.

Thank you for the section of the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Lorraine little kids can be stupidly sensitive and will cry all the time for no reason. She is also the same kid that tried to give herself up to an orphanage because a random stranger made a passing comment about travel with a child being complicated so she has a track record of always doing the most.

Dex-chan lover
Ravi he is doing it for you ,so don't force him to show you this world

Contributor
Are+head+pats+allowed+_929035b8113e6263c85968c53b2a2d09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread