Dex-chan lover
Tadano: *Smile*
Everyone: Average. -_-
Komi and Manbagi:
4ZC5zk7u

This kind of little detail is really funny.

And holy shit Kometani, is this why you're always in half chibi form? It's because you're kind of a male Komi? Damn, this really caught me off guard!

Contributor
One thing I thought was weird - when Osana was announcing the judges for the contest, they were also in the bottom row of shocked faces.

@tigerstar186

It’s an understandable change. Viz, as a translation company, usually focuses a bit more on making the translation recognizable to ordinary shmoes moreso than the hardcore weeaboos. An ordinary guy would probably ask why Komi has a -San at the end of her name, as some manga readers don’t know about honorifics.

Dex-chan lover
While the romance between Komi and Tadano is an important theme, this series has always been about more than romance, and is set apart from other series principally by its other theme — that of seeing the virtue in people who normally face social rejection for their eccentricities.

Isagi is, so far, really the most definitive character. Any reader who wants this character to go away hasn't understood the primary theme of the series at all. Isagi is different in a way that brings a huge social cost to her. She's also utterly committed, at each moment, to doing the right thing.

Dex-chan lover
as much as I love having more Komi and Tadano moments, giving the spotlight to other side characters and fleshing them out is really refreshing and gives a nice and enjoyable feel for the cast.

Also when is Tadano's first love, Kawaii-san, gonna have a comeback? WE NEED MORE CHALLENGERS TO THICKEN THE ROMANCE PLOT

Did Kometani jut became even more of a best boy?

Also, Isagi's smile looks weird even from Ase's perspective. She's so cute, I'm sure the author could have drawn a better one.

My problem is when the manga focus too much on the side characters and there are so many that i dont care but i still like the manga.

I think Isagi's arc is a bit too long now.

But I agree people should stop expecting it's a Komi-Tadano romance manga, it's more of a slice of life manga about Komi making friends since the beginning, that's the premise and is the centre stage. Komi-Tadano's romance subplot is supposed to last long or with slow progress since it needs to have the same pace as the friendship building story. If Tadano and Komi is official then it would be the end of the story, where Komi at the same moment would be already satisfied with all the friends she got. And I personally want this series to take its time in the friendship department to make every friend character well-developed (just as what it's already done so far imo).

Long story short, people need to rest with their false expectation of this manga which they assume for themselves, and blame the manga when it doesn't meet their misdirected expectation. The manga never said it's about Komi and Tadano's romance comedy.

Ah sad
Some bummer reminded me of reality that
This is a story of komi san making 100 friends
Not komixtadano

Dex-chan lover
I know this manga is about making 100 friends, but Komi ain't doing anything to make a friend with this girl besides the first few things at the start of this arc. Komi should realize quality over quantity is better lol

Users who are viewing this thread