Fed-Kun's army
@Tertium777 Depends. Are you referring to the ending of having Tadano with Komi or with Manbagi? I'm fine with whoever of the two he ends up with. I for one would like this to end up with Tadano and Komi. However with the character development of Manbagi, it's pretty hard to stay loyal with the Tada x Komi lol. Good thing this isn't SEO Kouji (Author of Suzuka) that will shit hard on his readers. Yes bring it on Seo fans.

I doubt Manbagi will be the last girl that will have a romantic feelings for Tadano. They're only 2nd year. The author will probably introduce a girl or two in their 3rd year. Probably along the lines of a 1st year kouhai or a transfer student or possibly a character from another class. There's a lot of possibilities right now and I'm enjoying this wonderful train I've missed when I've finished Ichigo 100%, To Love - Ru and Love Hina.

The worst thing about this whole thing is that even though Manbagi is clearly superior to Komi, she won't end up with Tadano due to romance manga laws. Which is the most boring shit ever when you use more than 1 neuron to think about it.

Double-page supporter
So Tadano has 2 girls and 1 guy who likes him. Eh?

But Tadano is also the average of the nation so does that mean on average Japanese guy has 2 girls in love with him and another macho boy who look up to them?

Everytime a new chapter comes, i come here again and again to just see that sweet girl one more time
I can't get enough of manbagi cuteness

Stop this only komi- san and tadano can love each other i do not support anyone else except tadano and komi

Double-page supporter
On average, a boy have 66% chance of using his “gun” and 34% chance of being impaled. These number seems appropriate, i think it’s true.

Users who are viewing this thread