Dex-chan lover
@RangoBongo
unknown.png

Aggregator gang
Like Breaking Bad but instead Baking Good, they are not baking though, just making good boba drinks.

I love how every yakuza in town now acts like a houswife. Guess Tatsu is contagious. 🤣

Group Leader
Lol I thought the last page was just a "here's miku absolutely not doing the boba tea meme".

It's always good to see the team coming back to their roots. Did any new DariNatsu doujins get released?

CBC

Aggregator gang
Dat Hustle.

Realizin' that the current ish ain't hot anymore, so you burn favours to get word on what's poppin'. Goin' to dudes wit' the locations for the premium goods, gotta make sure you got them coupons tho, a guy's gotta eat. Then hand-makin' the new product and testin' it before pushin' it out on the streets and gettin' new customers and havin' yo' homies comin' back to check yo' new swag.

That's that REAL ish, y'all don't know!

@scrdmn I don't there will be, it's just gonna be a SoL comedy which is fine. If you'd like something similar with plot try playing Yakuza series of games, those are would have all the things you'd enjoy I hope

The intensity of their expressions and gestures is too much to handle when you know what they’re talking about it. I love it.

And here I am have no idea what does the last page mean.
Can anyone at least throw the series name out?

Users who are viewing this thread