jak

Contributor
Wait, what? It's been pretty clear for awhile that he liked Komi.

Ara ara,my my, so much unprotected hand holding in this chap. 😏

@colossusbird
You have no reason to be ashamed, thou didn't commit no sin, you just made the right choice, now come on board of "The Best Gyaru" ship and embrace it with all your heart.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta remember he's always goes into denial mode when he thinks Komi might like him romantically. Maybe he's saying he doesn't have anyone he likes because he's kinda pushing himself into the "it's not like I can get with Komi-san, so it's pointless to say I like her".

Seriously? "I don't think so?" For god's sake just say Say "Yes i have someone i guess." and everything would be better . Just making him stupid to flex the arc we have been waiting for so long is dissapointing.

Group Leader
@Ora No, he's good at reading people who can't communicate. Manbagi is very talkative, so he can't see her feelings behind her words.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I don't want to see someone crying on this wholesome story, but at the same time if it doesn't happen there will be no progress/char development at all

Dex-chan lover
452.png

Holy Jebus in escabeche!

Power Uploader
Tadano-kun is a bit too dense, when he has two beauties pinning for him and he doesn't even realize it.

And no, he doesn't actually like Komi-san romantically.

Not yet, at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun

Except he very clearly does. He just shoots down that possibility immediately due to his self confidence especially conspired to the idol Komi.... plus he’s terrible rejection after a big gesture confession

Dex-chan lover
Komi getting ntr’d !?! Reverse NTR!?! NANI lol but damn so he’s fair play for anyone

Users who are viewing this thread