Dex-chan lover
tadano need to get together with gyaru and stay friends with komi. Gyaru deserves this, right.

Aggregator gang
@Serenata
I was talking about the whole thing about him being ‘dense’. The thing about him not liking anybody is something I have to question as well.

I’m kinda skeptical about his honesty.

TADANO HITOHITO, you need to explain yourself right now or you are in a big trouble

Love triangles suck.

GUYS THE SHIP HAS PASSED THE HALFWAY MARK, WE'RE APPROACHING THE CLIMAX AND THE FEELS WILL CREEP UP ON US BEFORE LONG. GODSPEED SOLDIERS. YOU'LL NEED IT

Fed-Kun's army
He's not lying to Manbagi about not liking someone,
he's clearly lying to himself.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Tadano was lying when he said he doesn't have anyone he likes. Just that even though he knows he has feelings for Komi-san, he feels he is way too far out of her league that any possible reciprocation of feeling from her is utterly impossible and therefor he down-plays his own feelings even though we as the readers know that Komi is totally head-over-heels for him.

Honestly, Tadano is lying. He clearly acknowledged his feeling for Komi in the white day chapters alone. He's also not close to Manbagi the way hes close to his own sister, so why tell her that he likes Komi.

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be a heartache tonight
643a0f59369476a8ce0cd0701215f953ec4f1974_hq.gif

Uh oh. I am detecting an increase in the density levels of MC. If this continues, we may see an affectional event horizon form and attract the surrounding lifeforms, developing a harem-zone. We need a heavy dose of interpersonal communing with FP to deescalate the situation before we hit Infinite Stratos.

Users who are viewing this thread