Dex-chan lover
The translation was fine you babies. Not perfect but honestly above average, and not an issue overall.

@Yautja I share your opinion on this matter, this TL quality is disappointing to see on a Title that has an above average TL Quality been done for a long while.

@Fari there are a lot of mistakes on this TL and as a non-native English speaker/reader am able to spot them a nice proof read wouldn't make such easy to spot mistakes, and the lack of effort put on it isn't something to compliment.

And as an overall opinion the manga-reading community prefers quality scans better than just fast scans there has been several polls showing that, and the most funny ones were even made in Fast scanlating sites where they were known and sought for being Fast.

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonDarkh Well yeah, again, didn't say it was flawless, nor did I compliment it. It's just not so bad as to deserve this much whining. Plenty of series on here do have infinitely worse ones which are more 'worth' complaining about, some might even say the majority of series are below the line of this chapter. Plus someone else can still come through with a cleaner one regardless, this doesn't stop that.

Most of all I decried these whiners because I saw someone complaining about a grammatically accurate thing as well as the incorrect things. If someone has to complain about non issues to pad their complaints, maybe they don't need to complain.

Obviously it could've been improved, but whining about it isn't gonna retroactively change it, at least whine about something better.

Most of ppl don't care such minor mistakes, though. If I can follow the story through their translation, that's great enough.
Please tell me if it had any mistranslation that made me get wrong any part of story.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a pirate and demanding 100% quality while putting down the efforts of people who are providing.

In my day, we had to pirate potato-quality shit and we liked it. Both ways uphill in the snow.

Double-page supporter
i still couldn't forget the sadness of Shion's death !
I WANT MORE BLOOD !

Dex-chan lover
> Attacked unarmed civilians who didn't fight back
> Calls others cowards
> Goes on to kill his own comrade when things go badly for him

Looking forward to seeing him suffer.

Also, I've seen worse translations. This one was readable, at least.

VIP
Please punctuation and don't use vertical elipses before or after a sentence, remove them and use horizontal elipses like a sane person

Dex-chan lover
Dont diss on the guy,sure its not the best but be a damn person who can appreciate effort. This guy clearly tried his best,and all in all his translations is good enough for you to be able to understand the story. Some lazy bastards out there literally google translates thing and just slaps it on the chapter and call it translation. If you dont like it just shut up and wait for a better translations jeeezzus! People these days are fckin ungrateful :mad:

AND FOR GODS SAKE JUST TALK ABOUT THE SERIES DONT BRING YOUR GRAMMAR NAZI SHIT INTO THIS GFDI,i understand if its really bad that you can tell that its literally google translate translations but maaaaaan wtf is wrong with people, this is why this site is notorious for toxic comments, i wonder why did i even check the comments for a good discussion about the series, so fuckin disappointing .-.

Anyways i thought the otherworlders are more decent people,we dont know if they're being controlled to act like that but man,some people there deserves to die especially the last person. I doubt rimuru would enjoy killing 20k people but in his defense,they attacked and threatened them first. Would've been more interesting if the otherworlders had more fight into them tbh but them steam rolling on the humans is a nice thing to see to after what they did i guess 😆

Dex-chan lover
I think some problem not from grammar nazi alone...
But more mistranlation like what Hakurou say to that headless guy, in earlier attack Hakurou getting hit by Space/void damage and this can be healed normally and that guy suprised how Hakurou actually fine now without injury and hakurou replied with "yeah space/void injury can't be healer with normal method" or something like that. But this translation translated it as space/void good for health treatment who practically opposite what hakurou says

To the people that already read ahead with the novel. Are all fights onesided beatdowns like this or will there be actual challenges ahead.

Because if not, then I can just drop it like all the other invincible main character stories where the side characters main job is to be always in awe and bad guys are just there to be punching bags with zero tension...

Thank you for labeling as "fan boys" but no im.not
Im just thankfully its have translation rather not at all
Sure if it have a better one its good, no? Its ok too
Idk why u are sooo fuckin mad about this matter

And thanks, i will not share any my opinion anymore, cause much hate just bcause the translation is not in ur "standart"

Lastly for translator keep up, and do better
Cya

Aggregator gang
@Yautja I get your point, you didn't have to make a bible and going around in circles. Tell the point.

Now, I dont know this team or whatever, I appreciate all translations It doesn't matter to me if its good or bad or if it has a little grammar mistake, you can notice them I know but they are not that bad, I've read worse, like seriously waaay worse and in those you would think 'seriously, keep it to yourself' but this is not that bad, I know all the work one has to do to translate things and all the time it takes, if the mistakes are minimal, why bother whining, if it was a constructive advice then it would be okay(like mister @CrimsonDarkh), but not in the way people are talking about this, They are calling shit his work, his time, his feeling or whatever reasons he is using to try and translate it fast so people can read it and know what else happens "@aFFi 'Things can be free, but still shit' " "@LysandersTreason 'Please stop translating unless you're willing to put in the effort to put out a quality product' " just to quote some.
It's not about the quality, if you want a quality work then of course you need to pay, wait for the official translation and if that still is not good then you can bullshit all you want because you are paying for something( a real product ), because you are paying(and no, donating does not count as paying) for it you now have the privilege to complain and grumble and rage all you want about 'quality' but if someone is doing something out of good will and not telling you to pay for it and is just allowing anyone to read his 'wasted time' then you are not even worth a fuxking piece of
( you can think of the rest by yourself ).

I appreciate all the translating works good or bad some are better than other, there is always someone better, all of them take their time and sweat and work to do, do not belittle them you piece of sub-human.
Now this is ironic, I made my own little bible.

for last and not least, if you do not like it, try make your own version and have people criticize it. I will read it and criticize it in the most civilized way possible for my part at least, I would like to see how people would react to your free time and work.

@Chucholain Your gif profile represents me for the moment.
@Writerfromanotherstar Yes we all are.

Best regards to all ☉ ‿ ⚆

Fed-Kun's army
Complete and utter garbage of a translation. Never snipe the main series again. Stay on the spin-offs since you obviously aren't good enough to translate both fast and accurately, and you are objectively ruining an otherwise good manga series with your terrible translation.

@conscript117 Just because someone is doing it for free doesn't mean I have to respect garbage. Just like I don't have to respect another person when they take a crap on my driveway for free. It is utter garbage and I will treat the translation and the translator poorly because they did a poor job with their FREE, UNWANTED, and UNWELCOME translation. Someone else is already doing it way better than this sniper taking a giant shit all over this chapter, so I will complain about the quality if it is shit and the TWO previous translators were significantly better. You are a objectively bad person for even trying to support garbage when someone else was already doing a better job, and this ass is unwanted and not needed. I don't need to hear your Bleeding Heart Morality to know that you blindly support anyone who is being harassed just because you think its bad for other people to say mean things because it might hurt someone else's feelings. That's the point. They, and I are belittling him because we want him to never come back, and we hope that the previous translator will continue to translate otherwise because of you and this sniper we might be stuck with these shit translations forever.

Dex-chan lover
@conscript117

@jaw20 -- Well said.

It's a sad fucking world where people who do garbage work can't be criticized. And there are lots of scanlator groups (I'm part of one) that do high-quality work for free. The part that really makes this bad though is that it's a snipe, which can have the ripple effect of causing the GOOD translator to abandon the project out of frustration.

Glad to see the site is still full of horrible people who deserve a gypsy curse.
Trying to outshoot Youtube comments is not good.

Dex-chan lover
This forum just become YouTube comments section, bunch of ungrateful cunts

There are plenty of things I COULD say, but what's even the point? I'm not joining this mess of a comment section

Double-page supporter
@conscript117
you didn't have to make a bible and going around in circles. Tell the point.
Ironic. Anyways. That's your prerogative. This a A LOT more than "little grammar mistakes". You can keep your useless deflection to yourself instead of practicing a truly annoying and useless fallacy. People "bother whining" so a problem is clear. There's zero chance the uploader didn't get the point, something he wouldn't have had people not "bothered whining".

And why exactly do you get to decide what is constructive? And why does being mean to someone negate the validity of criticism? Seemingly just because your feelings are hurt. Saying "This translation is dogshit, look at this, this and this" and "This translation has repeated errors here, here and here." both convey the same message. Fuck his feelings, he sniped a series that's received long standing, consistent, translation and uploaded a shit translation. Calling a POS a POS, while "mean", is not inaccurate or wrong, and had he not sniped this series, maybe people would have been nicer.

Yea, and those quotes are right. This is shit. No, quality doesn't have to be paid for, what a dumbass comment, when literally all the chapters before this are of extremely high quality. What on Earth are you smoking? Look at 60% of the translations on this website. Extremely high quality. Look at fanart on Pixiv, extremely high quality. Free software like gimp, fantastic quality. Money does not equal quality. HA. Thank you for stumbling into the part of that newly coined fanboy defence fallacy that I somewhat forgot to mention, but should be exceedingly obvious. You do not need to pay for something to criticize it. You'll notice, if you have a brain, that all those analogies listed "free" things for a reason. There's no such thing as a "privilege to complain" you ingrate, that's called free speech. Good will or doing something for free, as I just said in a comment which you were complaining about the length of, does not absolve you from criticism. Can you read? You "fuxking piece of".

Fuck you. This is a dogshit translation and your defence of it is what is "sub-human". What a repugnant and petulant child you are for screeching "sub-human" at people criticism a shit translation, not the translator. You couldn't be a better example of a cesspool of fallacies and stupidity, everything from Ad-homs, fanboy defences, to casual fallacies. You could not have shown your true colours and screaming hypocrisy more than you've just done with those four words. Preeching about being nice and then pulling that shit. How hypocritical. Go back to twitter and tumblr with that shit.
for last and not least, if you do not like it, try make your own version and have people criticize it.
You must not have read a single thing in that comment responding to you if this is what you're closing with. You must be the 2nd dumbest fuck in this comment thread.

Users who are viewing this thread