Dex-chan lover
This is why necromancers are looked down on.

Cheat abilities such as immortality and blood summoning. The immortality part is simply doing a permanent switch to spirit reliance than body reliance.

Blood summoning is using other's blood to get the job done. Gosh darn it!

Welp time to drop this shit until I read the novel or someone generous drops a spoiler...

wow that was brutal... didnt expect someone to die that fast lol... well w/e the healer will put her pieces back together gg.

Double-page supporter
@BloodySorcerer
" That your enemy may somehow be immortal? There's no suh thing as an experience that can give people this kind of preparation."
if that true, then the villain already win long time ago.... they just success right now showing that there's countermeasure against them, thats why they choose inexperience people as their targets...

they are not immortal, they just "Pseudo-Immortal", or commonly called Zombies, they can't feel pain when get stabbed, just burn them, decapitated their head, or destroy their bodies will do the job....
that twintail girl should burn him when she still has a chance before, not just arrogantly saying useless thing in front of the enemy, this is what happen when they didn't take seriously, and treat it as a game, those enemies is not brainless monsters, they are humans, an intelligent beings, of course they know "Strategy" to complete their mission...
when she gonna do burn the enemy, its already too late, enemy already activated his spells to lock the twintail girl and her spells, that assassin girl too, even though she's from same place as MC, she also inexperienced... she afraid that her attack gonna hit that twintail girl in the proccess, as for the MC daughter, she too just same as arrogant as the twintail girl, she didn't even look at her until last moment when everything already too late, only shouting and despair of losing her first friend makes her immobilize and do nothing...
thats why i called them lacking experience ~
they do fine as ordinary girls, but as soldiers, they still far from "fine", thats why they go to military school ~

@Nematoda and how would anyone predict that the guy was not a normal human that can die when stabbed? That situation was impossible to predict,
"that twintail girl should burn him when she still has a chance before, not just arrogantly saying useless thing in front of the enemy, this is what happen when they didn't take seriously, and treat it as a game, those enemies is not brainless monsters, they are humans, an intelligent beings, of course they know "Strategy" to complete their mission...
when she gonna do burn the enemy, its already too late, enemy already activated his spells to lock the twintail girl and her spells, that assassin girl too, even though she's from same place as MC, she also inexperienced... she afraid that her attack gonna hit that twintail girl in the proccess, as for the MC daughter, she too just same as arrogant as the twintail girl, she didn't even look at her until last moment when everything already too late, only shouting and despair of losing her first friend makes her immobilize and do nothing...
thats why i called them lacking experience ~"
Nope, this is called forced drama, experience doesn't matter when it comes to situations like this. Some people would freeze up even having seen similar situations over and over again, some however would never freeze up in these situations. THere's literally no reason for the Main girl to freeze up, especially because she knows she is capable of doing it. Were she another character I'd certainly agree that she simply froze up sue to the possibility of losing her friend, but her? It feels unnatural for her to even have such a mentality, that's not how she was raised and that was also not how her personality was shown.

Double-page supporter
@BloodySorcerer
"and how would anyone predict that the guy was not a normal human that can die when stabbed? That situation was impossible to predict"
simple, always cautious and prepare for the anything, if the stabbing doesn't work, fall back, not suddenly thrasing the enemy, surely even common soldiers know when stabbing the enemy yet they still alive, they gonna fall back and prepare for another attack....
this is FANTASY world, and they already know "PSEUDO-IMMORTAL" exist and how to fight it....
moreover those girls destined to fight against MONSTERS where normal logic doesn't apply, and some of those monsters is OP and has intelligence high enough to command Lower ranks monsters (thats why MC is special, since he can kill that monsters solo)
so stop using EARTH logic to Fantasy world where anything can happen....

"THere's literally no reason for the Main girl to freeze up, especially because she knows she is capable of doing it."
no reason? she literally never has friend before, she just a girl who finally got her first friend and care for someone beside her father, for her that feeling is new, and suddenly showing situation where her first friend gonna die?
just look at her expression, for stoic and kuudere to react like that showing she doesn't know how to handle those emotions, since she never see someone she cares on danger before, no matter how strong she is, she just a teenage girl, not a Cold hearted Soldiers.
and not how she raised? her Father want she lead normal life, not as soldier... thats why her Father always encourage her to makes friends and do peaceful school life...
her father is Soldier for his entire life, raising a child is hard for him, thats why she just look like her father, stoic and lack expression, but doesn't mean her father raising her to become cold hearted soldier...

That was brutal. That Selka did not deserve that.
Also wtf is wrong with the Neko girl acting all disgusting and stuff?

a sudden gore and tragedy tag, and bloated comments on this chapter....
then proceed to read.....
holy moly, i need an adu..... spoilers!

Double-page supporter
@Reshfan
Probably. But with the way chapters are released, sometimes I forget about events of the previous sub-chapters. So, this sub-chapter just makes me go, "Oh ok. That happened."

Dex-chan lover
Too bad, the tsundere twintail has to step out from the stage early without knowing anything, and achieve anything. It would be hilarious if she gets revived later

Looking at the comments..... So many S.N.O.W.F.L.A.K.E.S. drop this title when it's just starting the dank shit without waiting the conclusion. 😄😄😄
Oh boy..... I wonder if they can stomach Black Bullet which has same plot but more serious shit than this (too bad the author choose to inherit his family's restaurant business)

Dex-chan lover
There goes tsundere twintails.
Should have found your OP harem protagonist sooner.

Gotta hate it when your period comes in the middle of battle 🙃
Don't mind me, saw some nice shit, so came here to collect salt for tonight's dinner.

Trollin aside. While everyone drop this I'm more interested that it's not gna be some boring wholesome papa daughter harem stuff... That and cuz I love gore lol
Though I found it ridiculous that the cat girl didn't shoot, if he didn't die by that, it's kinda obvious he's danger and not shooting may cause even more harm to her. Also Yukina decided to watch the show before going berserk.

Oh and she might not be fully dead. Maybe just won't be human later, just guessin

Users who are viewing this thread