Aggregator gang
God I want him to die because it'd make for a more interesting plot but I know they won't kill him off.

Dex-chan lover
nah he will do the flame master god jesus t-pose and burn the demon cells out of his body
like wtf kind of cliffhanger is this of course the main character aint fucking dead

This'll backfire on muzan just wait for it, I belivee in Tanjiro (plus it'd be shocking if the protag dies in a WSJ manga).

Aggregator gang
I dont know if i should laugh at the current developments or not. I mean, a lot of people would be happy to have Nezuko take over considering she was mostly in a box for a great lenght of the series, but also what If Tanjiro does exactly that and becomes a demon despite Muzan being like "nah he wont transform he will just die". I mean when was a villian stating something like that about a mc right? Tanjiro probably has a thicker plot armor than Inosuke, and that's saying something considering what happened at the red light district.

It'll be hilarious of they actually killed him off. Like, we're all sitting here smug in the knowledge he'll never die, then he just never comes back 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Come on, now! All of you should know it's not over for Tanjirou.
-This is the last arc
-He's DESTINED to destroy Muzan.

He will recover from this, but as a demon - unless there's some crazy asspull where he recovers as a human.

Aggregator gang
Man, this is a fucking ghetto ass translation. Jesus Christ. These shitty fucking snipers get worse every damn time.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell. Tanjirou is pretty much dying. Nezuko's blood demon art i'm pretty confident would be like, THE option. It's what saved their lives during the Sibling Demons Arc, but with her not around, that's unlikely. I'm curious how he'll get back up from this.

Alright guys now that Tanjiro is one the verge of death, his ancestors can now teach him the breath of the sun 13th form somehow. Also Nezuko may come to heal him while his friends and pillars distract Muzan. RIP to all the casualties.

Users who are viewing this thread