uh, for this one i think you should hire redrawer. the white box kinda.. annoying

A waste of a good isekai concept ruined by the generic get op instantly trope

Oh come on!!, at least make him train a little and and get out of his fat shape by himself.
Overnight is just too much.

Dex-chan lover
This ugly dude transforms to hot dude concept has been beaten to death. Next thing we see is all the girls falling for him and he gets back on his bullies yadda yadda.

Dex-chan lover
@Memerk Indeed. This really makes me not want to read it. If he at least used a decent font, that would have taken literally zero effort.

P.s. Also instant OP is shit (I read the beginning as far as my eyes could take it without bleeding and skimmed over the rest). We get one chapter to sympathize with the MC's problems and *poof* they're gone.

Double-page supporter
The latest image like before and after ads... Lack just the buy now to discover his secret.

@mrj224 The guy is doing alone, he is not a group neither is earning anything.

@LoupDeGarou Portuguese for Item Box is Caixa de Itens, but he only translated using the translator without doing any checking lol, and still has the gall call other's stupid in his notes for not understanding what is typed due to the translator not understanding the slang, not to count that he was lazy enough to leave a good amount of stuff in Portuguese, showing that he just went to another site (or translator site) and "stole" the chapter from there.

Better do as @Memerk said and wait for the actual scan group (that is, if they didn't dropped this one) to do the job.

Dex-chan lover
finaIIy the worm turned into butterfIy

edit: have to put this gif
giphy.gif

@Whyme Not that bad tbh to at least set his body up rather than his skills. Otherwise, it'll be too generic with progression styled isekais.

At the very least he's strong but skill-less. It'd be nice to see the world and how it goes on from here.

would i be correct in guessing the missing/cutoff line from the spear description is "its owner cant be changed" or something like that?

Double-page supporter
@Aran1:
My guess would be "It cannot be stolen" or "it cannot be taken without permission of its owner/master" or "it cannot be used by anyone except its registered owner/master".

Users who are viewing this thread