This Drama much better compare the Manhwa it self.. Keep going.. Lol...

Fed-Kun's army
you know English is my 2nd language and usually I don't see the grammar mistake... but man this translation... it's something else !

Lol remember when it was like : "who cares about snipping if they can update faster RIGGGGHHHHT? "

😂😂😂😂😂😂

It's obvious that the grammar mistakes were done intentionally. Well, I guess this webtoon is done for real.

At this point, I also don't care. I love this chaos on a webcomic that's clearly not worth it.

Dex-chan lover

👌​

You say that, but the grammar is fine enough. Typeset is where it's at.

Group Leader
I think groups are starting to use this series as a testing ground to see just how lazy they can get before readers start to actually give a shit about release quality. Judging by these comments, some people are still fine with this level of scanlation though, so we need to go deeper.

I think groups are starting to use this series as a testing ground to see just how lazy they can get before readers start to actually give a shit about release quality. Judging by these comments, some people are still fine with this level of scanlation though, so we need to go deeper

I’ve honestly seen much worse.

This is almost unreadable, its just barely acceptable if you really, really want to continue reading. Its ugly as shit, the grammar is horrid and at times barely makes sense, but the translation is just understandable enough that it can be read.

Absolutely trash, but at least it can mostly be understood.

Dex-chan lover
The series isn't good enough for me to bare this awful translation. Hopefully someone who can write proper english posts a new version at some point

I know this is trolling, but if its understandable I'm still grateful for the translation. I could have had nothing to read, which for me would be worse. :)

I'm not much for drama, as its quite immature, but I'm glad you guys are having fun.

@criver Says the D&A alt. You can't point at a bird and call it a D&A alt. I can tell you this, because if I wasn't lazy I would Google Translate from Korean to Chinese to Japanese to French to English and fix the grammar and then have all my TL notes go from English to Spanish to German to French to English and post it under an alt.
The largest common denominator that you can assume for Player 3 and Player 4 and the one who changed the font of 19 is "Someone who wants in on the drama." They might be people like me who are doing it just to fuck with people, they might be people who saw the absolute shitstorm and felt like feeding it. I'm being more charitable in my assumptions because D&A doesn't gain from wasting their time like this

I can't complain with the translation since I like this series and it is still readable. However, if it was intentional it is a different story.

Dex-chan lover
This whole translator drama is far more funnier than the webtoon (not that I hate the Webtoon).
when is player 5 joining?

Users who are viewing this thread