Stop dragging D&Aā€™s name through the mud.

This fiasco was caused by supporting snipers. This isnā€™t the first and probably wonā€™t be the last series this has happened to.

No one is forcing any of you to read these chapters. Nothing is being ā€˜ruinedā€™ for you. If you want to read in order simply do so. Mangadex gives a warning when thereā€™s a gap between chapters. Donā€™t pretend it doesnā€™t.

As far as the ā€œdramaā€ there is no drama besides what you all are creating. D&A dropped the series and NNG hasnā€™t been back.

Dex-chan lover
Moral of the story: Everyone here got what they deserved. Embrace an inferior product for the sake of "I want to read it now" and when both are off the shelves you are stuffed.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it. Is there any proof this snipingmachine is D&A? Or are people being the retards they are? If they're indeed doing this don't you guys LOVE fast releases? Dumb fucks.

Fed-Kun's army
how stupid to upload chapter too far from last.... this is stupid even for sniper šŸ˜

@Riri
People think its D&A because the chapter doesnt have a watermark. Which is f*ckin stupid. Tons of people have the nonmarked raws. That's how multiple teams can do 1 thing.

Man you're a bunch of complaining people. "No one told you to translate" well darling no one told you to read this chapter, that you clearly can see it's many chapters ahead from the last one, yet here you are. And funniest thing is seeing how most of you "hate" the drama byt still proceed in reading chapters that are meant for trolling you and then as if that was not dumb enough then you go and complain about them. Ahhhh if the scans teams are entitled like most of you called them before then I don't know what you guys are.

And to end this - you want a solution for your skipping chapters problem? Just wait for the other chapters to be posted or stop reading this series :) tadah easy.

Hahaham the pettiness continues. Who the fck cares anymore. Read the raws, know basically what happens, you'll stop being curious about itšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Atleast the fraudulent marriage updates regularly now~~

woa it's a miracle, we've been given the best solution against bad salty scans.

I'm laughing at y'all being hello d&a why not just become detectives with your superior sleuth skills, yes it's so obviously them according to these non watermarked scans that nobody else in the world could possibly have!!! You guys be acting like they got nothing better to do than to fuel ur stupid accusations lol just say you stan NNG and go

Also when did this become a furry webtoon I'm choking

Woah their relationship seems to be elevated, they are really look like a sweet hubby-wifey couplešŸ˜šŸ‘

Support snipers, end up without anybody translating the series, a tale as old as the manga community.

@riri Well Riri, there is no proof this is the work of D&A. However who would want to create multiple new accounts just to say to the readers "you got what you deserve"?
No one expects them. It can be that one of the fake accounts is not D&A, but I can't believe they didn't upload any of them.
And it's normal that we think this way. Just look at the way they uploaded the wedding image at the end of their last official translated chapter. And that's not all.
What is happening (and what has happened) is so childish that I have no word to describe it. First of all the comments at the end of every chapter.
They should have let it go. The other group could have translated without all this drama. Time would have told them that D&A chapter's would have been read even if the other group translated faster than them.
Instead they decided to involve the readers as well in this useless war.
Good job!

Lmao they did let it go tf? They literally dropped it because it wasn't worth their time anymore but y'all dumbasses love speculating and painting stupid narratives that they're being petty. Comments at the end of each chapter are literally just funny troll scanlation notes, literally everyone does it. You all (myself included cos I love drama) are the only ones involving yourselves, if you find it too childish and don't like it then fuck right off lmao

Yet here you are

@ggfapday
We are just exchanging our opinions on what's going on. We write our arguments and discuss it.
I like to read what other people think and I like to replay back with my opinion. That's why, even if I think that what has happened is childish, I'm still here. And, secondly, I like this manga and I want to keep me updated with it.
You can dislike what other are saying but you can't insult them . Clean your mouth first then write what you think.

And to replay to what you have written, it was D&A to upload more than once a side note in which they told the reader not to support "snipers" and so on. So they involved us. And given that they thought they had not enough of our support, they "dropped out".
Not all of the readers commented the "sniper" chapter, but they felt offended and "stopped" to translate. Fine by me even if I don't agree.
However what happened next...

I really hope this drama will come soon to an end and there will be an reliable scanlation group which will post the chapters.
I really like this manhwa and it's such an pity that this whole snipe drama destroying the joy of reading the story.

Users who are viewing this thread