Lol @ genos more worried at Saitama's clothes rather than the person himself

Dex-chan lover
It rivals the amount of people who spoils things from the web comic without giving any fucks to those who prefer the manga

Dex-chan lover
@Valahuir
I already know that he actually turns into a demon looking thing, so it isn't the same limit break as Saitama. No one in the series so far has that one. But its a possiblity that Blast might, since they keep saying how he's more powerful than King, who got credit for all of Saitama's deeds.

Aggregator gang
Cool stuff at the end, scanalators. I definitely would've never noticed that.

@laundrysauce
It's still rude to spoil stuff. I think it's bizarre how people can't spend like three hours at most reading through it, but don't go out of your way to not give a fuck. Unless if I'm misunderstanding the context of your post, which is possible

So, Garou is becoming like Saitama now? I fear this Earth will not held their battle.

Dex-chan lover
So Is Garou actually breaking his limiter or just monsterization ?
And Will we have breaking limiter completely like Saitama and partially breaking the limiter ???

@Laundrysauce
It's not weird that alot people don't read WC for the sake of not spoiling the manga

The WC is good but the manga has completed it with Murata's art.
The WC is like ordering Strudel but the cream not served yet
Most people willing to wait for the cream

Just don't shove the creamless strudel to our mouth

Dex-chan lover
I love how Flashy Flash is literally telling Saitama, who is literally the one punch man that he needs to improve and defeat monsters with 1 hit and without notice. It is literally what he already does. Also Genos wondering about "MAster's Clothes" being ok. Lol this was a really funny chapter and a hype one too with Garou V. Darky.

Defeating monsters in one hit and leaving no trace is literally the reason why no one figured out how strong Saitama is

Dex-chan lover
See Garou like this will make it more satisfied when he got one-punched by Saitama at the end.

PS. "without leaving behind a trace so nobody would aware of your existance."
Yep. He already did that and you don't even aware that, Flash, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread