Way better translation than the weird official one...Keep at it /a/ !!😍

Dex-chan lover
yeah. pretty deus ex machina'd the drugs thing. Perhaps if Tamayo's Resentment towards Muzan was honed on, such as creating a scene where she says "it's not enough... That demon needs to suffer more!" with Tamayo entity saying "You didn't think i'd just let you go with that much right? I tried all sorts of things just so I could drag you down to hell!" then it'd feel less of a plot convenience. Granted these statements are pretty out of character for her.

On another note: Nezuko getting her memories back! What's going to happen now? Honestly though I have a feeling it'll be along the lines of her rejecting her humanity so that she can protect her brother. Going further beyond, once Muzan dies to dawn, Nezuko, having remained a demon, will also slowly disappear because the demon origin is dead. A heartbreaking goodbye between brother and sister, or perhaps Tanjirou himself received fatal wounds, so they go to the afterlife together. Regardless, the ending will be completely bittersweet. That's my take on the final arc. Feel free to berate me because I definitely with 100% certainty spoiled the ending. You're welcome. (please don't im sensitive im sorry. I just wanted to share my opinions on a forum(?).)

Group Leader
I know this is manga, but mixing drugs together and making sure they still work is tough as fk.

@Kampfarsch I thought so too, but then again, she's been there when he fought Yoshiro, she's been spending all her time towards targeting his weaknesses

On the other hand, Nezuko is completely human now? Can she use powers? How will she contribute to the fight besides emotional support?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The real drug is the demon slayers that lasted 'till the end.

I think it's fine that so many drugs were mixed in. Call it deus ex machina, but we don't really know everything as the audience. Muzan is arrogant and couldn't think beyond his own nose. Tamayo had a lot of time to plot this moment and with the help of the poison pillar. I doubt there are any more drugs mixed in. If another one shows up in an unsatisfactory way, maybe I'll be upset, but it's been effective to hide the drugs in her body. Again, Muzan is arrogant and short sighted where it doesn't concern him. He never thought Tamayo could create a demon that is healing the wounded pillars, another thing that could potentially hinder him soon.

I just hope Tanjiro can go full power at some point so he can see the hidden world and finally end Muzan.

You guys should check out the coloured version, uploaded by the same guy. And it's really awesome

Double-page supporter
@Sollertia_
Considering the things that happened in this manga, the drugs all working together is the most believable thing 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Fucking A. tamayo keeps fucking him over even after dying twice

idk but i interpreted this new drug as something that would only start harming him if he ever tries the self-splitting move. muzan’s last resort is splitting himself up, so it would make sense to counter it with something that would have that ability backfire on him.

Supporter
This is great. Love how Tamayo is still continuously antagonizing Muzan on a cellular level even after being effectively killed. You go girl.

Dex-chan lover
why did you have to die...
jnwL1Up.png

if she restore her humanity, we will not see chibi version again...
2p7MdUw.png

Users who are viewing this thread