Dex-chan lover
@The_FalseProphet

REEEEEEEEE! Cheater! Fine, here is your meme...!

ygsqaka55bq41.png

@Hitspark

dislike her and her actions because it feels disingenuous and it's clearly her trying to get her son to act a certain way.

All parents are like that

This is especially evident when she says that the thing that made her love the orc was getting beaten.

I dont buy it. That husband and wife are too lovey-dovey. More like "Damn, you're strong!", "You too", "Lets get married"

P.S. I don't know who Kyouko is, but if she's from a manga that might entertain me then I'd be grateful for you to share it...if she's from this then nevermind, my friend.

https://mangadex.org/title/24165/the-life-of-the-witch-who-remains-single-for-about-300-years

Dex-chan lover
"All parents are like that"

I have personal experience with both my and other parents who were far more open and honest as to why they do the things they do and why they want the kid's to follow suit. None of which revolve around, "You suck but you'll be better if you do as I say because only then you'll be good." Speaking of my own parents, I was pretty much allowed to be who and what I wanted - provided that it wasn't generally a problem for the rest of my house. So I will have to strongly disagree that all parents are like that, I can't find that to be true in any of the cases I think of.

"I dont buy it. That husband and wife are too lovey-dovey. More like "Damn, you're strong!", "You too", "Lets get married""

So are Chichi and Goku though, and there's about as much romance between them as a hand and a wood chipper. That's how light hearted manga parents act.

Thank you for the link! I will enjoy this.

Double-page supporter
Reincarnated and still havent learned anything from his past life is this a spoiled brat or a dimwit?

Okay being reincarnated is there to make us know why he doesnt like orc girls, but I dont understand why he didnt knew how an attractive female looked like when his mom was a perfect example

The MC is a bit pathetic and completely immature despite being reincarnated, he must be 9yo before he died

I never knew a reincarnated MC can be this ret*rted. Wtf was he in his last time? A particularly dumb donkey!?

Dex-chan lover
MC probably died as a prepubescent child that is just about to approach his coming-of-age.

Or he's just as dumb and perverted as his mother and the only thing he ever gained from his father were stronk genes.

In any case, he decided to become stronk to bang, so go for it.
really dumb name tho.

Users who are viewing this thread