Double-page supporter
Critical hit.

I can't believe Claude is dead from the diabetes his wife just induced on him.

Coming back 😁 Sweetness Overload/Sugar Addiction ;)

Thank you for translating DES! Well done. 😍😘

Calling it now, the guy in the hood is a prince. Whenever anyone hides their face in these types of stories, it’s ALWAYS a prince. (Probably not this time though)

Dex-chan lover
Is there any reason she should listen to what the redhead guy was talking to her about? Like, don’t tell Claude about this. I think she should have immediately told him she was being threatened. 👀

I've never understood the domino mask thing. It's not like it covers enough of your face to hide your identity. You're basically not wearing a mask at all. Whatever, Ivona's still adorable.

Red haired dude gives me Bad Vibes™. I hope that situation resolves well, I don't think he's a bad guy; his feelings towards summoners need to be coming from somewhere, he can't just hate them for no reason. Plus he has such a cute sister :(

Double-page supporter
@thunderbuggs I think it depends on the situation. Some masks are large enough or eye-catching enough that they distract one's subconscious ability to recognize a person by appearance alone. Whereas other times it's less about not recognizing the person and more pretending not to recognize them. After all, even if someone wears a wig and a big enough mask, if they are well known then their voice alone can give them away. I think it's just a bit freeing to feel anonymous among people who have the same sentiment during such an occasion. Granted, I've never been to such an event and my information is based on what I've read in manga, so I don't know how accurate my understanding is.

Users who are viewing this thread