Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Ch. 46 - Sincerity VII

Dex-chan lover
I won't say it didn't contribute at all, my main issue is when it's in the context of "bad things she did" because it feels like victim blaming to a really harsh degree. I'll have no issue when it's used in investigative and "good things she did" contexts.

I personally also think that Denys and Katy's reputation forcing Misty Night to back off without a fight save Bachelle in the long run and the restaurant in the short run (I doubt Denys and the Misty Nights can work out a good deal, so there will probably some broken furnitures when the talk's over).
She has done zero good things throughout the entire manga.
  • She looked the other way the entire time he was abused and mistreated as a member of the guild
  • She attempted to goad him back into that environment by using her friendship as a lure
  • She looked the other way regarding all of the crimes the guild committed
  • She joined up with a group that's been poisoning the king in preparation for a coup
  • She aided in the capture and confinement of her supposed friend on the orders of the aforementioned group
  • She attempted to kill her supposed friend's mother

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean she abandoned the things she loved? That crimson is such a stupid bitch, that mom saved the most important things and left the mundane things for her son. Stupid remark after getting spoilt lol

Aggregator gang
Well, with what's shown, her ability might not be the direct type. Since she did say bikini was right and she was buying time.

I think the bigger question mark is bikini actually believing she have the upper hand because she's a combat class when that bloody 100 level cook Denny trashed her previous boss.
Well Denny is practically invincible within the bounds of his restaurant.

Fed-Kun's army
we already know that she will get the 2nd chance, she will help Dennys by the end of this arc and nobody will question the shit she pulled before.

also the mom getting defeated so easily, kind of weird as the difference between a lvl 100 and even a lvl 99 was too big and b!tch is 90 (wasn't she lvl87 at the start?)
She was defeated easily because she isn't like Denys, she's a chef first, fighter second.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Is the editor in love with the character and wants her in every panel and her honor restored by the end of this arc? Is this a thinly veiled Tanuki reference from Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun?
Damn, that's a bit of a deep cut with that joke there. Well done.

Dex-chan lover
"Responsibilities and people you want to protect", guess that Bitch pretty much admited to never caring about Denys, since she's willing to literally kill him for some strangers 🫡

If she gets a second chance this Manga failed massively, more so than it already did 😶
I literally shouted "Yes, she does, it's HER SON, you miserable excuse for a human being!!!!" (well, the last part might have been a "tad" harsher) at the screen when she said that.

Users who are viewing this thread