dang, this is opposite of the cliffhanger that muzan might still alive..... what is this the Walking Dead?

Muzan survived inside Tanjiro. Kills everyone. And manga ends.

When Nezuko touch Tanjiro Muzan adsorb solar resistance, then Tanjiro body revive and regenerate. Everybody will be happy untill he grow dozen spined tentacles, the end.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, y'all. I know Tanjoro's looking pretty goddamn dead, but is it wrong for me to just be really happy that IGURO FINALLY GOT HOOKED UP WITH MITSURUGI BA GOOOOOOOOD

Dex-chan lover
I think Tanjirou is dying because of great backlash taken from overusing Sun Breathing and getting big burdern

@A-tan That's not what I meant, what i said was that there should be more behind this because Japan has legends about Oni that were told way before the period where Muzan lived. So it makes no sense for Muzan and his little accident to be the very first incident related to the Oni. I'm saying that there is more than can be explored of the theme.

Sh

I'm crying and all I can think of is I'm happy atleast their deaths weren't useless.many of my fav pillars died and now tanjiro :(( omg I can't take it anymore :(( he is still holding his sword God T-T

Aggregator gang
@BloodySorcerer In the actual folklore, yes. But that doesn't mean is the same for the KnY universe, specially because they literally tell us demons originated from Muzan from the get go. At least as far as the characters and us readers are concerned, outside of that specific incident, demons don't exist or said tales are originating from that one incident.

I know you wanted more lore but at this point we wont get anymore. Is very unlikely.

Group Leader
delayed this chapter for 2 days exactly for this fucking goddamn reason. The entire chapter made me cry my eyes out in silent. I just cant... the giyu part hit me hard...i need fresh air...damn man...

do you know what's even worse?, my fucking roommate read this a few hours before me and when he saw me reading it he insisted on playing a fucking sad song just to add salt to the wound, i fucking hate him now 😭and when kanroji started crying...oh man i couldn't hold my tears back anymore, and she finally confessed to my snake boy, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, i need time to recover from this emotional clusterfuck of a chapter

Users who are viewing this thread