Fed-Kun's army
@aerozext what about the Raws from rawdevart .com?
They are in chapter 20.1, and the pages seem to be in a good quality

First of all thanks for the fast ass translations but please man withdrawl hits hard 😆 anyways what a cliffhanger

Dex-chan lover
ohlalala totaly didnt see that coming,, (didnt say its was bad)

thx for the translation as always

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters and that’s fair. Also that is a good cliffhanger ending (especially if that’s the end of volume 2). Not super frustrating, but it does make me intrigued for what happens next. Does anyone know when volume 3 will be out? I like knowing the wait time.

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly surprised the monster whose seal was released was not a loli.
Who knows though, there's still hope.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine that this is gonna end with him going super-orc form, causing his skill=attractiveness skill to kick in and making the elf swoon, so we'll never know if she actually fell for him after she thought about it a bit or if she just got charmed by his ability.

Dex-chan lover
Random barely seen background character: "how dare the author/audience ignore me, i shall troll them all mauahahahaha"
Thats what i got from this

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I know I didn't bleed and choke to train for a harem but... I would have thrown away that dream for Tita.

knew in my heart the nerdy elf guy might be a psychopath. But damn, that creepy smile gives off a bad touch vibe

Dex-chan lover
ahhhh, come on!!!! i know you can do a better job for the villain reveal.
I understand the author would explain his reasoning later, but! PLEASE GIVE SOME EXPOSITION! even just a tiny bit more (not just some unsettling gaze on the mc) on earlier chapter!!!!

E19.png

@ColorlessBoy

Lolis are too good for a mere bug! A demon lord, a dragon, or sacred sword are more fitting for them

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo

"Lolis are too good for a mere bug! A demon lord, a dragon, or sacred sword are more fitting for them"

are you talking about "TENSEI SHITARA KEN DESHITA" "Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru" and the dragon one i dont know? or im totaly wrong and other manga have this too?

(sorry bad english)

Users who are viewing this thread