Double-page supporter
COPING THROUGH TRAUMA TOGETHER... ohhh my god my favorite <3 Love them! Thank you for the TL!!!

Fed-Kun's army
really really tiny nitpick, on page 2, is there a reason its called "the Þillar" ? because that would be pronounced as "the thillar"

Dex-chan lover
For once a cliffhanger did not make me go "What the heck! i'm dyin here to know!" but instead "Dude sweet ending to the season waiting for the next season"

Thanks for the hard work HoL! We've passed the hurdle with S1. Time to wait for S2!

Waahhh. How could the Argentine family be full of weirdos. Poor mother, but she should not take it to Claude. How dare her! My bb. 😭

Thank you for translating this until the end. See you in S02!! ❤

Thank you for the update! Looking forward to the next season with this sweet couple :)

Thank you for the hard work!

They go well together, and I’ll miss them for a bit if and whether the author takes a break.

eck, the timing seems a bit off in the chapter for a season ending, but i will take it since it's not a damned cliffhanger hahaha.
Alas, if they are still inside the ruins next season, it's going to be a trial for her to restore her mana and for Claude to know what's happening with him?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Don't worry Claude, Ivona's story is even crazier and longer.

Oh man, the end of season 1. I didn't think it'd end THERE though. Thank you for the translations up until now!

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I really feel bad for this guy. They really are a couple of damaged people. I'm glad they can depend on each other at least.

Users who are viewing this thread