Dex-chan lover
Hell of a chapter. Might be my favorite yet. Twists and turns characters, as well as some of the best artwork in the series yet during that montage.

Thanks for the work.

Dex-chan lover
@Ingra
3rd party spoilers say that yes, the next half will cover what's going on with Claude.

What a good cliffhanger to end on. I'm so glad that he will her about himself. Thank you for the update.

Double-page supporter
Wow they had some frocked up lives. His grandad was obsessed by a prophesy, married his daughter off to a douchebag, she becomes bitter and pushes her son into fulfilling that prophesy while hurting their relationship.

Wool and Lady MC comes and inadvertently heals the pains of a broken man, all the while she herself secures her own happiness.

Soooo good!

I loved this chapter so much. Letting us see Claude's insecurities and him finally opening up about to ivona.

Thank you for taking the time to translate this series!

BlackKittyGirl900 No no, it correct to say that he have a shitty family. Mom, dad and grandpa are all mad.

Ok, I do not know how to reply to people comment. Do anyone know how to reply/comment on a person comment? 😖

Finally now I understand why he wears a buttoned up shirt and gloves to sleep. He has a massive ton of scars. Poor him.

Aggregator gang
Grandpa and dad turned mom into an abuser like them. Pitiful. I bet you she died by the time he came back to, so he's never gotten closure.

his mother was a victim who became an abuser herself....it’s tragic how that happens. i’m wondering what will happen in season 2 and what we’ll learn about claude

so now you fools who complained about him wearing gloves in bed understand why now right?

the mother, though wrong in her choice of actions, was a victim as some people have said here. She ended up becoming an abuser because there was no one to give her support before and put all the pressure and hope on her son. It is a sad conclusion, but not surprising

Fed-Kun's army
awww so cute and I love that ending instead of him trying to hide it. I hope she tells him about her past life as well

Dex-chan lover
I bet this thread gonna exploded.

Btw, I can understand Rachel a bit, but that didn't justify her actions in the hindsight. She is just too lost, blind and desperate to think reasonably. Sadly, no one helped her there too.

Users who are viewing this thread