Banned
Inb4 we got Mendel backstory how he do super diet to become light.

He like that. Juan Manuel Marquez
story_20071016juandiaz.jpg

That ref. Holy smokes. I was expecting someone more Mills Lane-ish...

Also good on the author to mix it up. This kind of mastery is typically only shown through the lens of Eastern martial arts.

Group Leader
I'm digging the ref. She's hot.

And mendel, man, that was one strong fast jab.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was the announcer and not the referee with that dress of hers.

Something tells me that Gaolang's gonna have to switch to Muay Thai real quick against this guy, assuming Carlos' speed doesn't just negate any advantage he could have with that style.

Dex-chan lover
So, either his emaciated frame is meant to be a handicap or he’s reached some sort of martial enlightenment and reached a sort of “peak physique” for the ideal he’s reaching for.

@panther22
Yeh, that’s a pretty cool thing to do. Given how much trouble Gaolang gave Agito, this guy already seems like he could have beaten the Agito of that time as well as give the Agito who had evolved up to the point he got to in his match against Kuroki a lot of trouble.

Calling it now, Gaolang will probably lose to Carlos as a boxer, then unveil the fruits of his labor over the past 2 years from doing whatever he had to do to overcome his shattered hand. Typically that’d mean he’d win, but can’t say anything for certain for this story.

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod

Probably went for lower weight to specialize in speed, which should cripple his power. though it wouldn't be Kengan if Gaolong could just shrug of the mosquito bites so I agree that he will outbox him.

Users who are viewing this thread