I feel some type of way about how she sympathizes with Ain but not the father. I understand that it's harder to with a grown man and kids are cute. She also doesn't ask clarifying questions. Like Ain's whole education plan before inserting herself into it. She saw one body and didn't know who it was. They never threatened her at all. Not does she actually "talk" to Ain about anything of substance. I can see Ain avoiding it but she hasn't even thought about it so far.

I can't take off my mind the villager sound omg how am I suppose to take that Chad seriously lmao
Also F and thank you for the chapter

F!

I don’t like the behavior the FL has with Ain’s father. What fault does he have? I don’t understand her, and I can’t help myself to think that she is really but really stupid. Ain is so sly... I don’t like it.🙄

Father, I’m with you!

The comments are so so weird for this story.

There are SO many novels out there where a female MC finds out that one of her friends went through a terrible childhood, where he was abused to make him 'strong'.
Every time the MC is horrified and consoles the friend that it was wrong and no child should have to go through such abuse.
The comments for those stories are always talking how awful the abuse was. Or why did no one do anything.
Take the Duke from The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes.
No Spoilers but it was awful.

And here? The Exact opposite. Of course a child should be forced to take poison 'for his own good' .
Who cares he dies from it, or coughs up blood and is in agony.
He has to get 'stronger'.
What a stupid mother to try to stop that.
What a stupid MC to see an actual child in pain and be upset.
The child is 'evil' after all.
Because we all know children are born evil.

Somehow i dont like her. I know that she did that for the sake of Ain to not become a villain, but the way she never ask "why" to every thing that's 'not right' in her eyes, never seeking the reason, and only believe on what she sees.... I hope she'll improving her character in the future

Def gon drop it if her character still the same and suddenly everyone agreeing with her pov 😶

Thank you for the chapters!!

And damn, the romance between her and the Duke Will be slow.

One sentence. For the first time ever. She the most naive dumb fl i ever know🙄like urghghhhh .

Users who are viewing this thread