Once again, many thanks to @ryonan for cleaning the color spread! I am amazed at how well they redrew everything, especially what was under the text boxes!

Dex-chan lover
My theory is that those taisho secrets where tanjirou and the others are in highschool is what the next chapter's gonna be

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad to see it end, but at the same time, I'm glad it's not being dragged out for another 2-300 chapters like some series *cough*Bleach*cough*.

Dex-chan lover
bout to cry again just reminded of all the deaths. also wtf is about to happen??? "modern age????"

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the modern setting show yushiro alive being like Tamayo, tho more badmouthed and short tempered but being happy.

Then all of a sudden time skip 500+ years. Talk about abrupt. Hope the breathes were past down as kendo styles.

Dex-chan lover
I’ve rarely felt so many emotions while reading a shonen manga. It’s really bittersweet.

And damn that dummy asking to eat ashes was so unexpected and dumb that I actually laughed out loud. ^^’

(I don’t remember the people barging into his room, the guy with an eyemask and the girls ?)

the modern age?!

also rip Tanjiro's rapid-aged arm. oof.

I choose to believe the four of them lived in that house happily 😭 precious baby squad

Even though I’m sad that this series is ending, I’m pretty happy that I get to read it and know about. This entire manga is a joy to read and I can recall so many scenes where I’m bawling my ass off. I’m happy that everyone seems to get a happy ending. It’s pretty nice to see it after so much tragedy happened in the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Beloved series are starting to end now, Quintuplets ended this is ending and Komi san is soon finished too

well i like this ending quite sad that this series have to end, and is yushirou not a demon

Dex-chan lover
@ShadeLights The Promised Neverland is ending too, We Never Learn is sorta done (but going through alternate routes so people can choose which they like more :p) and, yea.... a lot is ending. But at least they aren't going on too long and Demon Slayer has been a very strong series :)

I still have the feels for the loss of the Pillars :(

Users who are viewing this thread