Supporter
@nomadicengi Iirc, it literally says that all the evil demons are gone. Chances are that Yushiro and Tamayo weren't the only Dekons who good and I think Nezuko might still technically be a demon.

Dex-chan lover
fucking A, my heart, also wind pillar and nezuko is not a combo i expected to ever see

Dex-chan lover
Did... they jsut skip a few hundreds of years?

And Nezuko x Sanemi is the new ship? Tbh i i'd like that more

Double-page supporter
What a wholesome chapter. Nezuko and Tanjirou are adorable. I don't know how they're gonna end this though, a time skip maybe?

Banned
Time for the modern day sequel
Kimetsu no Yaiba part 2: Bushido Tendency
Followed by part 3 Kusanagi Crusaders where the pillars all have spirit following them.

Dex-chan lover
@Blip If that was the case, Yushiro should have died as well. Muzan is the root of all demons. Even with the modifications they made to be detached to his control, they are still fundamentally linked to Muzan. It's just that he can't control them.

It might be possible that they cleaned up the remaining demons. It's already been a month since Muzan died but with how much manpower they lose to kill him, it's very unlikely they were able to successfully accomplish it.

There's also a possibility that Yushiro tried to convert a few people into demons and one of them gone rogue. This said demon became a major problem in the present but we have to wait on the last chapter for what actually happens in the end.

This is my speculations anyway. It might be entirely different to what I have in mind once the final chapter comes.

Dex-chan lover
Tanjirou's left arm was crippled but suddenly can do housework and eat with it?

Dex-chan lover
@FYZdnt they timeskipped about 100 years. This takes place in the Taishō era which is about 1910s-1920s. Japan modernized like crazy

Group Leader
Hundreds of years later, Muzan's demon cells that were cured had in fact mutated into the precursors of the Rc cells.

If you aren't aware, the comic takes place after WW1 so the jump to modern day isn't as substancial as some people think.
There's been cars a electricity through out the series, it's just very much themed around old japan

Users who are viewing this thread