I literally cried when i saw Sanemi's softie face 😭😭 bro wife me up already 😭😭

Banned
check /a/, spoilers for final chapter are out already. not going to post it here tho but it's a let down

Dex-chan lover
@NP-3228
@FYZdnt
Hundreds of years? You forgot that this manga takes place between 1912-1926? Tanjiro and most of them could still be alive if the last page is around the 80s-90s.

Dex-chan lover
Are we doing a fushi now and just skipping to modern times ? or is that just a big city ? because they arent really living in the stone ages anyway

@scarfyboi nah muzan is dead and this manga doesnt have the over the top abilities and humor that make every new version of jojo work
@viralepisode plot threads such as?
@Hollow7F its not ? she just said hi and he sees his little bro in her. theres no romance whatsoever.

in a previous chapter when Tanjiro faced the hands demon, he said they are in the Taisho era which was between 1912 and 1926, there's already western clothes and technology here, and considering KnY first debuted in 2016, I assume the next chapter will probably take place after such a long period of time, likely in the 2000's, we will get to see our characters as old people mostly, maybe even witness some deaths from old age or the curse. Or, and this is a bit of speculation, the author will try and tie up the Academy tales AU with the main story somehow.
From my understanding though, the academy AU already have some sort of a light novel with chapters, I only found two chapters online but I don't know if there's more, they're official, considering there's art of the characters with the author's style on them.

Really wholesome, great ending.
I'm glad the author didn't pull a 7DeadlySins on us

Double-page supporter
@NGOtaku I said Late Meiji or Taisho since there were power lines in the city and electricity a like that wasn't widely available until the 1880s or 1890s so it has to be Late Meiji or later

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch what are on about? i just meant a conversation, i wasn't saying they are a ship, well she did blush but it was probably just from being embarrassed, chill my dude

Users who are viewing this thread