Since this is sort of the official ending of the story (I'm assuming the next chapter is like an extra or a side story set in modern times) I feel like I should say this now.

This was a wild and emotional ride from start to finish. This was the first shonen manga I picked this up after watching the anime and I surprisingly finished reading it, despite my dislike for long running action series or in general shonen series, this one has made me wait excitingly for the next chapter like a kid. It was a blast to read and I loved each and every character in this series. The art was good and the story was bittersweet. It doesn't beat around the bush with death and what's truly evil. The author also knows well what it is like to love family and what risks a person would take to save them. Tanjiro was also a breath of fresh air to the kind protagonist trope.

I hope to see more manga like this in the future, and more works from the artist.

Fed-Kun's army
Still kinda disappointed that Tanjiro reverted back into being a human as easily as it was.

I was hoping he will be a demon while retaining his sense of self.

Oh well.

Everyone like their happy ending I guess.

😒

Fed-Kun's army
Haha kinda wanted the Demon!Tanjro too but my God, this chap just made my heart explode with the fluff stuff djskfhgkdhg

And also??????? Loved that this was not a super perfect thing where everyone lived. I know that this is a minor opinion but yeah, they all were aiming high and paid the correspondent price. Loved it. Cried but loved the path it took. That sometimes you have to give more in order to take that only thing you want.... (bruh sorry for this, maybe I'm still bitter to some other story endings)

Were also getting some future glimpse???!!!!! Hit me with all the reincarnations you can Gotouge-san pls, I beg u HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for the translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait why is it going to the modern age, so recinartion time or people who were demons are immortal??

Dex-chan lover
The cat is alive?!!

ps. what a ride this whole series was from start to finish

Dex-chan lover
Huh, it’s been a while since I’ve been able to read a shonen jump series to the end (mostly because they don’t like ending). This has been a nice ride.

Dex-chan lover
@slothgod63 It looks like they're gonna show us the future descendants of the main cast or something to wrap this all up. Unless any of these guys became immortal in the process of getting cured, their part in the story should be over already.

Double-page supporter
I kind of feel bad for Muzan in just one way: he just wanted to live forever without being scared of death. I can't say I don't empathize with that.

I despise the methods he took, and he lost his way far too many times during his journey, so in the end it was probably merciful for him to die the way he did.

Also, this is a good way to end the story or to at least cap off Tanjirou's story. They won but not without consequences - serious and permanent ones. Tanjirou will never use his arm again, so many people are dead, and so many others are permanently scarred mentally or physically.

Tanjirou was a pretty good protagonist - he wasn't really overpowered or a genius. He had to work pretty hard to get what he did, and he never even lived up to his full potential. People died for him and he essentially died for the sake of others.

Users who are viewing this thread