Now we go into the future when some person/organization found/made the blue spider lily, exploiting it to become a perfect being.

Dex-chan lover
And then they all got nuked by the real demons, the Americans.
Happy end!

Double-page supporter
I'mnotcryingI'mnotcryingI'mnotcryingI'mnotcryingI'mnotcryingI'mnotcrying

just perfect.

chrome-2020-05-11-19-53-33.png

I can see it.
Kimetsu no Yaiba :RE, with Tanjiro or Nezuko (maybe both) descendants.
It'd be a shame to end this now, they can make way more money.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 Oh I know. But in order to become a demon, Muzan must inject his cells to an individual. Tamayo was injected by him and after losing her link to him, she experimented on herself until she was able to turn Yushiro into a demon. In my understanding, Tamayo used her cells to turn Yushiro into a demon. Where else is she going to find Muzan cells when there are some within her already. She can go hunt down other demons but it can put her at risk of exposing herself to Muzan.

Tamayo cells is way different to Muzan cells but are fundamentally the same. Both cells can turn an individual into demons but due to the experimentations made by Tamayo, it can't be treated as the same Muzan cells.

It might be possible that Tamayo might have found the source of the Blue Spider Lily which was used to turn Muzan into a demon but it's very unlikely for that to happen due to the fact that Muzan can't even find it in his lifetime even with the use of demons to look for it. If he can't find it, there's no way in hell she can find it.

Dex-chan lover
Don't forget that Giyu, Saenami and Tanjiro may never make it pass 25. Tanjiro has unprecedented circumstance, but other two are marching toward their graves.

Fed-Kun's army
DAAAAAAAAAYUM its ending

@Umbrecola @SteamBaron if we consider the demon slayer corps to be like the shogunate and take account the fact that there're samurai and in the city, there was already western influence plus there were trains as shown during that one arc, the story takes place during the late tokugawa era. after all steam engines and trains were first introduced into japan through the tokugawa shogunate. although the huge industrial movement that caused railroads to start being built didn't start till meiji.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know why the author is ending this so damn soon? So many plot threads just left to die now...

Users who are viewing this thread