what a ride 🤧

gotta say thanks to everyone that worked on this masterpiece

Reminder that this manga takes place around 1912-1915. I suppose it's easy to forget, but this timeskip isn't all that spectacular.

Dex-chan lover
@NP-3228 Kimetsu no Yaiba happens during the Taicho era, so beginning of the 20 century if the time skip is 500 hundred years... well, it seems that modern architecture didn't change in 400 years of our time XD.

I am sad that many of my favorite characters are dead (which are a most of the characters in the manga), but at the same time the weight the story will have for the rest of my life wouldn't be the same, this manga will have always a special place on my heart because it made me feel the weight of every life that appeared in its story.

@NP-3228
It's probably only a century or so. The story is in the Taisho era (1912–1926).

@breizh
You talking about the retired Sound Pillar and his wives?

I hope the blue lily is gonna appear on the next chapter! Kinda like giving us suspension of a new demon or something like that 😆

Btw GIYUU with SHORT HAIR IS FINE AS FUUCK💕

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Excuse me, but who is Saburou Ojii-chan? I don't remember him.

Double-page supporter
Lmao i actually laughed at the sudden "IS MODERN ERA NOW". I like how they decided to set the end game ships though. I didnt expect Nezuko to like Sanemi but that was a fun twist.

I wonder what it means to have a time skip.. more demons?? Open ending?

@Richman He is the guy that saves Tanjirou from getting killed by letting him stay at his house for the night.

I'm crying so hard!! This chapter is one of the best! Nezuko is so cute and cheerful, I love the way she greet and hug Urokodaki-san, told Sanemi-san that she loves to sleep, everything about her is freaking adorable! And it seems that the romance between our three main characters is already blooming. And I hope in the next chapter the demon hunter corps, especially the hashira and some demon to will be reincarnated as humans😊

Dex-chan lover
@cloudstrifer There are three, Sanemi(wind) and Giyuu(water) that survived this fight and Tengen(sound) that had retired previously.

All the others died in defense of their beliefs, comrades, and a future free of pain.

I fucking knew they were going to connect it to the modern age, but that was a bad way to do it, instead of saying "wow" I just laughed lol

Dex-chan lover
I bet there still demons around. Heck, I bet the reason why it's being transitioned into the present is because somehow, this loose threads were able to find a way to make new demons as with how Tamayo did. It's either that or Tanjiro and Nezuko has somehow aged very slowly due to the effects of becoming a demon. But that's just my speculations, it might be something better than what I imagined.

So when is the final chapter coming? 14 days from now?

Aggregator gang
@Richman The man offered Tanjirou to stay the night and ultimately the man responsible for him not going home on that fateful night in Chapter 1.

My heart is sooo full. I can't even explain the great relief this chap brought to me its so peaceful and endearing..

Fed-Kun's army
really don't want this to end.... since we're entering modern day next chapter, I wonder if some nutjob scientist will recreate demons 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread