@aerozext thanks for your work and sorry for those who've been rude. If you want to drop this its understandable but there are many readers who appreciate your work.

Either way if you decide to work on this or not thanks regardless.

@aerozext I suggest you to create your own website to place your translation first like what mangasushi did.

Mangadex is to toxic and worsening with refugee from mangarock. MS doesn't even have a fix rule to prevent sniping and the community dumb enough to support a piece of shit translation from sniper

So sad the project is dropped. Anyway, thank you for the previous work done. Its rare to find good tranlator/cleaner/proofreader all rolled into one person sharing work done to other people.

Take care. 🙂

Thanks for the chapter, it's sad that it's over but I enjoyed this as much as your other TLs thanks again.

Now ieatloli dropped this, can we expect the other 2 to pickup and translate the early chapter and the upcoming one?

Yeah probably no

i for one dont coment often and dont care bout this "sniping" drama its just too childish imo, but i do believe in good etiquette and definitely thats way beyond lost in here.
while i patiently awaited your release, after quick glancing the other one i honestly did not like it one bit and the tl/proofreading was much much worse than the lack of redrawing in yours, but then again i have no business telling you what you should do and definitely theres been an uproar of shitty people in the comments entitled to everything it just pisses me off...
@aerozext man thanks for your awesome work thus far and sorry for the shit experience, much love and hope you doing well in these times of crysis

@aerozext Not hating or anything but uh if you do make a site to host. Can it have a nice address that doesn't involve eat loli as I'm sure I'm on enough watchlists as is.😁

Fed-Kun's army
Uh.... Is it me or his strongest "forbidden" magic is like super lame...
I was hoping for something more OP, like a disintegrate of atomic level or something.
Instead get like a huge fire magic 😑

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I am moderately confused, what happened with the translation group(s? I hear an “s” is involved)? I thought the one group was doing it and then stopped until the next volume comes. I swear You go away for 5 seconds and nothing makes sense

Thanks for the chap! Your TL is much better than others, and I just realized that you wait for the next volume and want to make full released. Sad that we can't read from you anymore. Again thank you for your hard work

Now the other group deleting their released chap too *facepalm*

@tnt261 Loli waited to buy the chapter, but some other group came to snipe it for no reason, using the raws found online while also doing a worse job of it, so now it might be dropped

Aggregator gang
Oh happy days, it has finally come true! Thank you IEatLoli. May you always be the pervert you are 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@4altera sniping is a silly term and shouldn't bother any translator. You're doing work you like and enjoy, who cares if another posts one up. If it's shit no one is going to read it and probably wait.
I feel people are honestly way too sensitive about something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread