Fed-Kun's army
People are so fucking annoying. They have to ruin this for everyone just so they can get follows or whatever. If they want to advertise the manhwa/manga/manhua, then just post a raw ffs

Fed-Kun's army
Don't worry guys, the story will progress further in the next few chapters (as I've seen in the raws). Don't cry okay? 😂.

Fed-Kun's army
is it just me getting annoyed by mc? like if u loved ain wouldnt u consider trying to patch up the familial relationship yall have? istg her and her ignoring shit she lowkey acts like a child when she pouts against ml.

Dex-chan lover
@Irze
I mean, the man is super confused. No one but her knows she is from a different world, so to him, one day she woke up, had a complete 180 personality flip, and is now avoiding him and acting like even looking at him disgusts her (which I guess in a way it actually does). She is/was his wife, who he seemed at least to care about to an extent. She also "knew" what she was getting into by marring him. So her recent actions are defiantly a shock to him.

Remember that her entire world view is condensed to what she read in a book. She has yet to really grasp the full picture. He isn't actually the bad guy in this world. Sure his methods are extreme, but only by requirement to protect his family. IIRC, he literally is the only Noble family not corrupt, protecting the King. So all other families target his to remove him and his influence, so they can get at the King to protect their own self interests (basically greedy and power hungry nobles being greedy and power hungry). The book though, portrays the world, not from a political or an economical standpoint, but a romance, in which the protagonist is from one of the other families.

In other words, she has a flawed view of the world. And her actions are shocking for the Duke since it is a 180 from her prior version. Kinda feel bad for the guy a bit since by no real fault of his own (since she apparently was informed of what she was getting into before they were married), his wife suddenly wakes up one day and just fears and hates his existence.

Dex-chan lover
NWUe0YE.gif

I do think that ain deserves to have a childhood. She’s the first person who has shown him genuine love and care. What’s sad is that he feels like he has to hide a part of himself from her to make sure she loves him.

Also, the MC is bad at reading children. Ain has had surprising reactions to things she’s suggested many times, and even though she noticed it, she just focused on his cute side and ignores everything that says otherwise. I hope that she can see him as a whole person, because at this moment, she’s treating him like a doll, and even though he clearly cares for her, he is playing her.

Dex-chan lover
"hide and go sick" 🤣 alright, thanks for the effort at least, good read to the others, I'm out 👻

Girl, have you ever heard of the term "neglect?" Cuz ur neglecting your husband. You claim that you want to help Ain cuz the villainess version of you had neglected and manipulated him. Right now, you're neglecting your husband. He is trying to get to know you more, but you're ignoring his every move. It's annoying. You're being rude and completely hypocritical.

ughh i sometimes want her to think that she should always think that she's from another world so she should be cautious on what she does. it's kind of making me awkward to see

She annoys me. He did nothing negative to her yet she treats him like trash.

Users who are viewing this thread