Group Leader
idk why page one isnt loading in. all the other pages seem to be loading in just fine

Group Leader
@zDarkness thanks a lot i tried my best but I knew I could of improved on a few things but I really only worked on it for a few hours T-T

This chapter is unavailable hope it works for me soon I need my fix thanks for the update can't wait to read it

Fed-Kun's army
A few issues with certain pieces of font needing to be resized. Quality of the actual TL looks fine. No glaring problems at the least. Make sure to do a final pass and read through everything and you should be able to catch all the weird looking things like words running into each other or pushing past the bubbles.

Group Leader
@evlbb2 Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it. I'll try my best. Even so, I use:
unknown.png

@Fwaifuxsenpai i think i figured things out... when im on my pc the whole thing doesn't load at all it just says that the entire chapter is unavailable but i can read everything except the first page on my phone

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so translation itself not so bad. Not awesome, but okay. As your first work - good.

But never EVER use left-aligned text - it will always look augly regardless of any font, effects, or whatever you could do. Always center-align it.

Also that font is too slim. Either check what other scanlators using, there are couple of famous most-used fonts in manga scanlations, but don't remember names anymore. At the very least, you can use outline to make it look more presentable.

And lastly, don't jump from one size to another too much. Choose several predetermined sets, and switch them only when necessary. If every baloon use different text size - it would be chaos.

Double-page supporter
Good job for a first attempt. I look forward to seeing more. Did the other group drop this one or something though?

Users who are viewing this thread