Dex-chan lover
LOL for some reason I still wasn't able to read it and had no choice but to read it on another website RIP

Group Leader
@Fwaifuxsenpai you're really good at taking criticism. im happy you dont seem to upset at the comments and are taking it seriously, i really think you'll do a great job and improve a lot! thanks again for the hard work <3

Dex-chan lover
Still a lot of mistakes but at least you are not ex-communist
P.S. I am good person Kaoru stronk and didn't do nuffin wrong pls don't ask me to put my hand inside my chest

Dex-chan lover
for a solo quick translation it wasn't as bad as most maybe check again after translating to make sure that certain words were used in proper form and maybe use a better font

Minus points already mentioned by others, but for your first time, it was pretty good. We're happy to have new sla...err scanlator!

Dex-chan lover
Relly need to ask if those 2 sons were arrogant enough to think they could take over the territory, when everyone knows full well that they were striped if their status, and thus have no funds to pay anyone, or are they just entitled enough to think it is still rightly theirs (like how the first guy tried to order the butler to help him)

I mean ther are not getting the territory back, or any other without doing something major, and if Mitsuha disappears it would cause issues (since if they had bothered to look into her, they would know she is on very friendly terms with both neighbours, who are likely to visit and check in on her, as well basically being the F-ing PRINCESS'S best friend. Not someone you can do things to and it not be noticed.

The first idiot obviously did no research since from his body language he is obviously looking down on her and acting like she is a lesser being, but any research in the capital would say do not mess with her or treat her lightly.

Aggregator gang
Please don't ignore the text outside of speech bubbles. I don't mean sound effects (those are often not translated) but things that are clearly additional dialogue really should be translated. See page 15 for the most blatant example.

Other than that, I think you did fine. The overall quality of the translation is decent, and everything is understandable and gramatically functional.

That may sound like faint praise, but trust me, that puts you above a great many translators.

You didnt use google translate so it's fine by me :D

PS: @Acopolypse i agree with you for the "codex" ONLY if the team don't slack of...And to be honest some of them have too many thing to translate , plus if they are good then they don't care about others translation , seriously... Only the "low one" will cry...

Group Leader
@bicyclebastard
unknown.png
MUEHEHEHEHEHEHE

@Fwaifuxsenpai look for the "NoName" scanlation group ( this is not a real team btw , it is simply some ppl who translate, see them like indenpendent ppl... ) some translation are made using google...and god... this is awful...i'm happy this is not the case for ALL of them x) i don't have any example at hand sadly... i erase them from my memory but there is still some ptsd remaining xD

Users who are viewing this thread