I'm sorry, but editing this bad makes me want to wish for the old group back, as flawed as they were.
This manga really can't catch a break

Thank you for the translation. My only peeve is the tl notes inside the speech dialog, its distracting. Apart from that GJ!

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL
The TL is in ok level to me, but I would advise you to use Photoscape if you don't have Photoshop

Dex-chan lover
Not that he didn't give suspicious AF vibes immediately and have nothing of value to contribute, but it's still jarring to see someone jump to hostilities so quickly.

I guess capturing them now would nip a problem in the bud, but forecasted trouble aside, what did he do to offend her again?

I think the translation is perfectly acceptable. The English is generally good and there are minimal disruptive grammar errors. As a language and linguistics student I'm probably a little more picky with translation quality and phrasing than the average reader, and I would keep reading.

I recommend you tone down the TL comments. Move them out of the way or make them less noticeable if you really want to put them in, but when you put them right in the face of the reader it very quickly becomes jarring and annoying.

@MasterMind3508
The minimum requirement any scanlationgroup should have is:
[ul][li]actually centering their text[/li]
[li]Using real comic fonts[/li][/ul]
This reeks of a lazy paint edit job. It doesn't help that he switches between capital letters and lowercase constantly either. Anything below these requirements doesn't deserve praise and should get critique. Especially if it's his first edit. How else will he improve?

@scanlator:
Please read a typesetting guide and use an actual image editing programm like gimp or even better, photoshop.

Group Leader
@Lapan I've already received advice on that especially since the old scanlators gave me the manga. I will improve on that. Thanks for the feedback.

BTW: The switching between lowercase and uppercase was a mistake I will try not to make again.

Supporter
As soon as the fake no... former? nah, criminal, yes that'll do, showed up i rolled my eyes.

Hm...what can I say...
First off, thank you for picking it up.
However, this is really going to need a lot of work.

1) Please center your text correctly. They shouldn't align to the left, they should be in the center within the bubble.
2) Font issue...well, I guess a lot of people probably already said this but...please change the font. Some words should be made smaller, some words should be bigger as well.
3) The translation is actually alright. But I think it's best to not ignore anything outside of the text bubble either.

Fed-Kun's army
Uwaaahhhh.... Collete so cute.. uwu
Idk if getting them jailed right away is the right move tho... XD

Thank you for the chapter!!~

Between translation and aesthetics, I'll choose translation. Yes, it can be improved on, but the translation itself should be your priority. Thank you for picking up the series.

Users who are viewing this thread