shit i lose all my livesaving on medelcoin
i've got nothing to lose, all in for rihitocoin

Dex-chan lover
I would love to see a fighting game with everyone in the roster.

Dex-chan lover
... yeah, this Falcon guy goes into a fight with sunglasses on....

He should lose just for that.

Aggregator gang
Imagine they lose all their fights but all the Purgatory fighters are in bad shape after the fights lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I see both teams are sending out their ridiculous goofballs. Very good.

I love this so much, I'm almost tempted to wait a couple of months so I can binge it at once.

latest

Dex-chan lover
ah... so this round is
the man who used to be showy and is now practical
vs
a show-off ninja.

Dex-chan lover
See? I told you he would lose because of "muh getting back at the other team". The fact it was some crap like a ringout helps. Shitty writing though.

Rihito will win.

Dex-chan lover
Doesnt feel like a huge loss for gaolang to be honest

Also damn, that ninjadude has got some serious sharp toenails, almost like talons. Who wants to bet he fights using his legs mainly?

😮damn we are going to see some ninjutsu watch him bust out the shadow clone jutsu

Seem becuz Muay and Boxing have no match in free fight like this so author let Gaolang leave this way to save his pride and make other match more logic

Dex-chan lover
@Demomanowar
No, he’s not? This is a winner take all situation. The winning organization absorbs the other. This does make me wonder about the KA’s fighters, though. For the ones registered with Yamashita’s company, they can easily switch over into Purgatory’s roster.

But what about private fighters like Gaolang? Sure, they’re registered in the KA’s roster list, but they are personally affiliated with their particular companies (though Yato Trading has to go through Rama as an intermediary for permission to use Gaolang). It’s fine, I suppose, if Toyoda doesn’t just intend to absorb everything into Purgatory indiscriminately and maintains some of the KA’s infrastructure and organization to facilitate those private inter-company fights.

Users who are viewing this thread