Dex-chan lover
@Rayster To be fair, the "Knights of the Round" part was already mentioned in chapter 5 or 6, I think. Final Fantasy 7 itself only used it because it's a massively well known part of the King Arthur mythos.

Dex-chan lover
The transition into this chapter seemed a bit weird, was the door chasing him ever mentioned before this? I know that there was the door at the sacramental grounds, which could supposedly be one of a few types of doors, but the possibility of two doors showing up wasn't mentioned, and supposedly there was "no way to tell the difference", though Cid's door was obviously different.

@MayhemTrinkets yeah i get that they are friends and i have read the WN but as far as i know,
even when the oriana kingdom arc, epsilon and her subordinates, cid and the violet finger,
it never come across as violet knows cid that much, and i was thinking that it is implied by their interactions that violet has the same misunderstanding as everyone else... i was just straight up confused '-') and curious as to the 'somewhat aware', because i read the whole thing multiple times and i never have that assumption.

@Voij , Yea I know the KotR isn't some original legend created for FF7, just like every other summon in the game. It's just that given that only the KotR was mentioned in the previous chp so it didn't feel like a ref to FF7 and I didn't notice it, but IMO this chapter just particularly has other things that overall look like a nod to FF7, more than just KotR in one go, which is why the whole thing in this chp is giving such a cheeky reference vibe in my eyes, hope you get what I mean 😅.

Dex-chan lover
In this chapter we have:
>Child stabbing
>A door that runs 1200 km/hr
>Demonic possession
>Magical death pills that don't cause hair loss, that was stress
>Daemonhost
>Peak Chunni

This has to be the greatest story of all time

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me if Violet gets added to the harem ?

Contributor
Ayyyyy it’s
demon lord diablos
can’t wait till he starts collecting her body parts

Contributor
@Belkin

on the low, she’s literally the demon lord diablos so she’s about the only one on his level, but he has to slowly collect her body parts that are sealed everywhere and cure them before she can become an official member Kek

Contributor
@Tamerlane Yes, only you shall be amazed by a door that ran 1200kph, while the rest of us are amazed that a person ran 1200kph.

Dex-chan lover
I can't understand anything Alpha is saying when she's in front of the hero statue. Is it just Japanese linguistic structure or what, she's jumping all over the place. Also when she struck the Archbishop who is asking who to explain the Diabolos pill and who's the descendant of Hero Olivier?

Contributor
I will say it rn : either this should get an over the top anime, going full on balls to the wall, or else shouldn't be adapted at all

Aggregator gang
Delta is awesome, looks like the standard beast girl insert in the isekai, but she is the only one that the mc cant remain in character towards. Very much a dumb meathead, Kinda fresh to see when everyone is a high class professional. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread