Is it just me who can't see the last page? It shows up as a bunch of pixels and a Grey screen

Group Leader
@amyhcynh @vessalius @carenjnn @strangerquefuir You're probably viewing the compressed image in data saver mode.

kwsOyWs.png

Please use original images, because that's the way that the page was uploaded!

Dex-chan lover
Um. His twin sister is so... So.. So.... What's the word.... Hard to get along with. She's so.... Up tight? No... Prickly? Honestly I think she wants the throne and is pushing Rayburn to be the king because she cant be the king herself
Many thanks

- It’s sad that the Prince is being treated by that by his own uncle. It’s too much burden for the prince.
- The mouse has an antenna like the FL lol.
- Wasn’t that knight along with Mano during the selection Bourbon with medium-length hair?

i swear this uncle is so annoying, just because he's the uncle of the crown prince, doesn't mean he can tell him what to do. and hoya, i don't know what to think/feel about her, she's very mysterious and i kinda like it.

the mouse is the highlight of this chapter for me, i love it

the uncle must've wanted to become the emperor back then but couldn't that's why he's now trying to manipulate the crown prince :mad:
*sigh* i actually feel bad for the crown prince .___.

@justbeaxx Now that you mentioned it, the brown-haired girl in Mano's flashback looks like Bourbon.

Teen Bourbon glancing at teen Mano be like, "Be Crown Prince Rayburn's guard for all I care. There's only one prince I want to serve, and it's not that brat."

Thank you for your quick updates! It's a joy to be able to read the webtoon I like so many times in just one month 😄

Aggregator gang
1. That general/uncle really is a shite heel.

2. Goddamn does Hoya look sexy everytime I see her...

alright this is getting a little ridiculous for me so I will be dropping it.
thank you so much for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread