Dex-chan lover
She always looks like she's in a night dress or something. She needs to be more aware and become smarter honestly

I have decided to accept the fact that this story is not about a protagonist with a triple digit IQ. With this acceptance, enjoying the story is a lot more fun!

Thank you the translation! Please continue to do so!

i feel like she’s a bit of an airhead even though she was a preschool teacher or something in her last life :/

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
honestly i just read this for the lack of plot. its a nice change of pace from other manhwas where braincells are required...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Clearly the reason why they almost always show them eating in each chapter is because the author is just worried about their readers, they are telling us to eat our 3 meals everyday with the proper variety to stay healthy and have a good life.

I think both of father and son need loves :"D I hope in future she will treat the duke well not just focus on the son

@choerrybliss she was a school teacher. She even got neighbors with kids. She always enjoyed spending time with kids. She never thought about romance nor wanted a guy so why is she allowed the ML to interact with them? I get it she wants them to be a family, but she wouldn't be too willing with her personality.

Users who are viewing this thread