So it's going to be a brawn over brains situation.
Yeah that suits Rihito's personality best. Super simple but effective

Dex-chan lover
Kuroki made the correct choice; getting Rihito to completely abandon Razor's Edge would have been like when Steward tried to turn Prince Nas into a classical boxer. Some people are better off fighting in a specific natural style than just being about the fundamentals.

Double-page supporter
Fight, opponent win, flashback from the opponent, flashback from the kangen side, kangen side win, plot twist...

Lets just hope the rest of the fight didn't follow the same pattern...

Dex-chan lover
This falcon ninja misdirection and sidestep is really weak. He has only been able to give Rihito shallow wounds while Rihito has been scrambling around trying to figure it out.

Power Uploader
And... he basicly taught him nothing? lol
Pointless flashback about what Ichiro can't do, big news that he's not big brain fighter. Now he will roll the ninja, zzz, next fight please.
Thanks for translation HnG!

RIP AND TEAR, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE !

Dex-chan lover
Thanks once again to HnG for providing translations on time!

Personally, I would have kept "pre-initiative" as the original sen-no-sen, as it's a fairly significant and widespread concept in karate. However, I also understand that for the common non-Japanese person enjoying Kengan, it may have been too lengthy to explain in a translator's note. Just my personal thought. I think it was the right decision.

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss he still has learned stuff but kuroki has been suggesting him to combine what he learned with his razors edge I mean razors edge on itself has no style its just swinging his hands but in combination with karate or other martial arts maybe he’d finally hit something with it.

Power Uploader
@greatninja3 obviosly he taught something, it was mentioned in last chapter, just saying that this flashback had little to no purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread