Group Leader
I see yet another 10th of June celebrant.
That reminds me, I have a lot of people close to me whose birthday fall on June 10th. Two of my sisters and my brother share the said date of birth. We're only 4 siblings BTW and I'm the only one different in birthday. Three of my close friends as well share the mentioned date. So I always become poor when that date passes. Nonetheless, I always receive gifts from them whenever my birthday comes.

On a side note, lol at Kishi Himeko (Knight Girl). She's like receiving a sword from an esteemed individual. I wonder if she'll get a solo chapter in future considering she's ranked 16th or 17th in the popularity poll. Though if she would get one, I'll be delighted.

As expected of the creepy girl yamai. She probably framed and made an altar for the gift.

5dcd69297649e940ac505affceda8129.png

WHO ARE YOU KNIGHT-GIRL?!?!

Aggregator gang
I was waiting for the punch line of that Yamai brick joke and it was worth it. No picture before has truly done justice to how she really is.

Dex-chan lover
Author surely is trolling everyone by keeping Himeko without a proper introduction

Dex-chan lover
Knight girl Kishi Himeko has been around since the beginning of the manga, but still has no face or debut.

Dex-chan lover
@Renard I wouldn't be surprised. She never got her introduction in the first class, but kept appearing in the background every so often even as entirely new people were introduced properly before her. It could also be that so many people keep asking about her because it's been put off for so long now that they've just gotten nervous about introducing her because it could flop. Might be trying to perfect the scenario?

@Kaduufrrj
Don't worry dude, I also agree. I was kind of hoping for something a bit more for Tadano's gift. Waahh, what a tease. I'm kinda satisfied but also at the same time also frustrated at the lack of concrete progress in the interactions.

Users who are viewing this thread