Aggregator gang
Am I the only one sad that Tadano never got a handed down present? Sure, Komi spent the entire day trying to approach him but we never never got to see their interactions and that leaves a huge gaping hole in my chest.

@NorthWinded not only you, man. I feel sad that our boy didn't received his present directly. I had to admit, it's cute that Komi is shy when it comes to Tadano. But at the same time, it was unfair and it felt like Tadano's efforts for Komi to get closer to their classmates is under appreciated. It would be nice if she actually tried something to get closer to him since she did fell in love with Tadano. Well, at least he got a friend that said happy birthday to him.

Contributor
@NorthWinded Same here, buddy. Same here. Tadano's done a whole lot for her, and he's clearly special to her. I hope Komi shows this more.

Dex-chan lover
I still wonder to this day

WHO IS THAT ARMORED WEARING ISEKAI GAL BESIDE THAT CRAZY WORD THAT I CAN'T SAY IT HERE BECAUSE IMMA GET BAN OR SOMETHING

I... Don't want to think about what Yamai probably did with those cookies...

Dex-chan lover
Omagad I cant stop laughing from Ren in this chapter, just look at her face during someone else receiving present 😂 and finally when it's her turn 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread